Room# 8222 Carnival Liberty

cruisingbajan

Hi Guys,

Could anyone who has stayed in this room on the Liberty or any other conquest class for that matter, advise how the movement is in this cabin?

We are not sensitive to movement by any means but would just like to know just in case.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, not in that room, but been on a lot of Conquest ships. You know that the more you are forward or aft, you may feel more of the ships swell from the waves. But I haven't every noticed it too much. Most of the time we book close to the middle of the ship.

Sorry, not in that room, but been on a lot of Conquest ships. You know that the more you are forward or aft, you may feel more of the ships swell from the waves. But I haven't every noticed it too much. Most of the time we book close to the middle of the ship.

Thanks for the response. We normally book midship as well but unfortunately this was the only room available for our sailing that could accommodate 3.

I have been in an aft balcony but never felt much movement...only the vibration when the hip was docking. I was just wondering how susceptible to movement forward was.

Wow - can't believe you asked about MY room on the Liberty. I was there Sep 26 - Oct 4th. Even being that high and at the front of the ship, we felt no extra movement. It was a great room except it's a loooonnnngggg way to the back of the ship. I would gladly have that room again (or any other room). I love the Liberty. It was a great cruise. Please keep the room clean for me in case I go back!

MaryLou

Hello! I am MaryLou's daughter and was with her on the cruise a couple weeks ago.

We chose that room because I have a bit of OCD around two numbers... 8 and 22... so this room being available was a "sign" for us!

I do have issues with ship motion and was a little worried about movement being so high and so for forward. I didn't feel anything more than on any other ship or more central cabin.

Here are some photos...

The magic number...

photo31.jpg

With the upper bunk down...

photo11.jpg

And don't worry... there's plenty of room for shoes... three of us brought 22 pairs! :eek:

photo2.jpg

Edited by inSANEmom

Wow - can't believe you asked about MY room on the Liberty. I was there Sep 26 - Oct 4th. Even being that high and at the front of the ship, we felt no extra movement. It was a great room except it's a loooonnnngggg way to the back of the ship. I would gladly have that room again (or any other room). I love the Liberty. It was a great cruise. Please keep the room clean for me in case I go back!

MaryLou

Wow...what are the chances.:)

I am so glad I found someone staying in the exact room and can tell me exactly what it was like. Thank you so much MaryLou.

Will definitely keep her in tip top shape for you.:D

Edited by Bajan Keith

Hello! I am MaryLou's daughter and was with her on the cruise a couple weeks ago.

We chose that room because I have a bit of OCD around two numbers... 8 and 22... so this room being available was a "sign" for us!

I do have issues with ship motion and was a little worried about movement being so high and so for forward. I didn't feel anything more than on any other ship or more central cabin.

Here are some photos...

The magic number...

photo31.jpg

With the upper bunk down...

photo11.jpg

And don't worry... there's plenty of room for shoes... three of us brought 22 pairs! :eek:

photo2.jpg

Thanks Amy for the pics....glad to hear you had no problems with movement. I was a bit worried about that.

I guess the walk from so far forward will help us to burn some those calories we will be consuming while on board.;)