Favorite room service offerings?

To run up her post count obviously :p Agreed. NOT helpful to the OP at all. You wont be getting a reply from her.

But to get back on topic, I see some are mentioning honey stung chicken. I think it has been established that even though it is still on the room service menu, HSC has been discontinued fleet wide.

I want to try the Bistro burger off the room service menu.

When was the HSC discontinued? We ordered it from room service on our December cruise last year on the Radiance. I really liked it :(. Is it also removed from the buffet on the first day?

Nothing like having your own sail away party on the balcony with cheese platter, fruit platter, and some wine. Substitute hot choclate and cookies for an Alaskan Cruise. We crammed 9 people onto our balcony!

I never thought of this. What a great idea. Can you order room service in time for sailaway?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Forums mobile app

I don't remember seeing the cheesecake but I will definitely be looking for that next month:D

My daughter was a huge fan of the Cheesecake. One evening she wanted cheesecake and there was none on the menu, our Head Waiter told her she could have anything she wanted and he produced the Room Service Cheesecake for her.

Edited by MOSusan

When was the HSC discontinued? We ordered it from room service on our December cruise last year on the Radiance. I really liked it :(. Is it also removed from the buffet on the first day?

That is really a bummer! We had it in April on Allure. Really good stuff! We also liked the spinach dip. Everything we tried was quite good, but those were our favorites.