NCL Star - Acapulco Tour

nycruise

Check on the Mexico board. I believe you can go on your own and admission is $3.00 per person so you could just take a taxi yourself and save $$$$. It's also free on Sundays. When are you going?

I believe the Fort offers a special folkloric show and Mariachi music and a fireworks display, specially for the cruise ships. Was wondering if anyone had taken it. From my understanding, the Fort is across the street from the pier and is eaisly walkable. We will be there in a Saturday. Thanks.

When are you departing in Nov.? we'll be sailing Nov.1 on the star & have only found 1 other couple ont the boards that is sailing with us. Ellen

QUOTE=dwhist]We were there last year and the Fort is right across the street. People from the ship walked there in a group. Check out other boards to see if you can do it on your own.

When are you departing in Nov.? we'll be sailing Nov.1 on the star & have only found 1 other couple ont the boards that is sailing with us. Ellen

QUOTE=dwhist]We were there last year and the Fort is right across the street. People from the ship walked there in a group. Check out other boards to see if you can do it on your own.

I am part of a group of five friends who are also on the NCL Star sailing Nov. 1. We have adjoining Mini Suites, the first time for adjoining rooms.

Archived