cabin on Navigator

cruiser02

When are you sailing? Did you have a guarantee and what cat was the guarantee? We were not able to get guarantee's this year for the 8/24 cruise in Cat H or G as well were last year (We booked in Jan; however in Dec guarantees were still available).

We were assigned to cabin 863 last year which is aft to your Mid Ship. You should face Hamilton and St Georges Bay when docked. On Friday and Sat nights there is much noise coming from the 3 bars on Front Street, however, we should be in berth 1 this year which is further away from the bars.

We were assigned to cabin 863 last year which is aft to your Mid Ship. You should face Hamilton and St Georges Bay when docked. On Friday and Sat nights there is much noise coming from the 3 bars on Front Street, however, we should be in berth 1 this year which is further away from the bars.

Thats true it kept me up on friday night but I didn't hear it much on Saturday.

Thats true it kept me up on friday night but I didn't hear it much on Saturday.

We has the same experience, it seemed less noisy on Sat probably since we closed the balcony (was cooler in early June at night) and those curtains and tuned them out.

Archived