Marriott Marina-FLL?

mared1

Just an FYI - That is a PRIME time, it's not going to be cheap and will probably sell out without even having to use Priceline or any of the discount sites... Someone on here said they have a relative who works for Marriott and told them that they don't release inventory to those sites until 30 days out now, and the prices are a lot higher than before.

Fort Lauderdale is very expensive this winter with dramatically increased tourism and the very popular King Tut exhibit being in town December 15 to April 23.

I gave up trying to get this hotel through Priceline. We love the hotel and always stay there precruise, but I thought I'd see if I could get a good price through Priceline. No go...I opted to take out a Marriott Visa credit card and now have enough points for two free nights in February. Otherwise, the cost was $359 per night.

Archived