I know this is an off the wall question about Carnival's gift shops, BUT

sherrintxs

I can not remember this and it is bugging me, on the ship where the magnets are, can you buy other ships magnets or just the one you are on. What I am saying is, I did not get a Celebration magnet last year and I was wondering by chance if and when I get on Ecstacy in March, I MIGHT find one then? I have tried Ebay every week, nothing.

TIA

........What I am saying is, I did not get a Celebration magnet last year and I was wondering by chance if and when I get on Ecstacy in March, I MIGHT find one then? I have tried Ebay every week, nothing........

I'm sure that a member here going on the Celebration would be willing to pick one up for you. You might try the Roll Call forum to find someone cruising soon on the Celebration.

John

Carnival should start an on-line store and/or offer a catalogue of items for sale. There is a lot of potential profit from both former cruisers and those first timers who want to buy ahead of time. I know I've gotten off ships and wished I'd bought another t-shirt or gift for someone, but once you're off the only options you have are ebay or taking another cruise on the same ship....hmmm, that's not a bad option! :D

Archived