Salsa Dancing near Caribe Hilton Condado area?

SteelerCruiser

My Wife would really love to go Salsa dancing when we are in San Juan the night before our cruise. We are staying at the Caribe Hilton in the Condado area. We do not plan on going into Old San Juan until we are heading to the ship. Would love to see if there is a place close by to the hotel that is SAFE and clean. All help is greatly appreciated!!!

My Wife would really love to go Salsa dancing when we are in San Juan the night before our cruise. We are staying at the Caribe Hilton in the Condado area. We do not plan on going into Old San Juan until we are heading to the ship. Would love to see if there is a place close by to the hotel that is SAFE and clean. All help is greatly appreciated!!!

When we were looking for a hotel to stay at we checked out the Caribe Hilton. From everything I read, there isn't a lot around it. The distance from the Caribe Hilton to the Condado Plaza Hilton is .7 miles according to google maps. And that still doesn't get you into the heart of the Condado area. So you probably would have to take a bus or taxi unless you are into walking.

Sharon