Coral dolphin vs caribe mini for Alaska

knbcruisers

I have been searching for pictures of Coral aft balcony/minis and see many references to this website: http://www.verizon.net/central/mysite/index.html

However, it now comes up that verizon has deleted this page. I am booked on the Coral northbound D726, which is last aft mini with curved balcony which is uncovered. The last cabin on Caribe is also available and I have seen notes that there is some equipment that would interfere with our view from balcony on Dolphin, but that wouldn't be there on Caribe? Any CCer out there have a photo? or have seen these?

I am also stuck whether to move to a partial or full covered balcony as these 2 are fully uncovered.

All thoughts on this are appreciated.

Thank you, you folks are the best!!!!! The photo link helped immensely. I just got off the phone with Princess and moved up one deck to C728 to avoid the equipment showing attached to the aft viewing deck. I think I will take my chances with the uncovered, since we have the sofa space to sit on in the mini, or go out the door to the covered aft deck. Rain jackets and umbrellas just in case!