Stock holder credit.

hobie33

When we started cruising about a long time ago, we would get the credit. But not at all lately. This time I'm on the Reflection next month and I'm trying to get it. They turned me down saying I had the "Get Two" offer and therefore no shareholder credit.

I booked the trip on a previous trip and got a $300 OBC and when I turned it over to my T/A, I she gave me gratuities. So, I wrote back that I only got one of the "take Two" and what were my choices for the other one. That was a couple of days ago. Still waiting. They only took one day to turn me down originally. It's only $100, but I'd trade it for s drink package.

Jeff

Always think of any stock purchase as an investment. RCCL stock can be a valuable asset in a stock portfolio but the perks that go with it are not guaranteed. They must be renewed annually by the board of directors and are subject to change. When I owned the stock it was easy to get multiple benefits and discounts and still get OBC from owning 100 shares.When that ended I sold the stock for a very nice profit. Currently, the only cruiseline stock that allows multiple discounts and the shareholder benefit is CCL.

At today's price it will take an investment of $6785.00 to get 100 shares. The benefit runs from $50 for a cruise of 5 nights or less to $250 for 14 or more days. The caveat then is to ask if the investment makes sense as well as cents.