do the lunch menus change?

Markanddonna

This is my first time trying Carnival and I was wondering about the lunch menu in the MDR. Does it change every day or is it the same menu for 7 days?

It changes. You will not have lunch on your "sea days" you'll have a sea day brunch from 8:30 to 1:00.

The Seaday Brunch menu is the same every sea day, but there are so many items from which to choose. I personally love the lemon bread from the bread basket. The plain mac & cheese is divine.

Edited by stargate fan

This is my first time trying Carnival and I was wondering about the lunch menu in the MDR. Does it change every day or is it the same menu for 7 days?

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineSeaDayBrunch.htm

On port days you can go to the buffet , it changes their menu of course.

Edited by cruiseelady

AFAIK, there is no lunch in the MDR.

On port days, the MDR is closed and on sea days there is a great brunch. This menu does not change (as pointed out above).

All the other venues are open and free.

Lido Buffet, Guys Burgers, Blue Iguana, Mogolian Wok, Cucina Del Capitano, Fish & Chips, Tandoor, Pizza etc. Not all ships have all venues though. And only the Lido Buffet changes every day, the rest have a constant menu. But that in itself is plenty of choice, IMO.

Which ship & itinerary are you sailing?

Edited by hirent