Sailing taken off NCL site????

Manbo

I have been watching a cruise on the Breakaway, from NY Jan, 31, 2016 that was posted on NCL site. Now, NCL has removed it from the site, but other cruise booking sites, still list it.

What is the deal? I searched by ship and the are some big holes in the calendar.

Thanks!

It can be any number of reasons (maintenance, changes in itineraries, etc), also Jan-Feb is the prime charter time. There are also shorter and longer cruises that can explain gaps in the continuity of specific itineraries.

I have been watching a cruise on the Breakaway, from NY Jan, 31, 2016 that was posted on NCL site. Now, NCL has removed it from the site, but other cruise booking sites, still list it.

What is the deal? I searched by ship and the are some big holes in the calendar.

Thanks!

I see what you mean... I've never seen that before... We always do a cruise in Jan and I was looking at that one.... :(:(

It can be any number of reasons (maintenance, changes in itineraries, etc), also Jan-Feb is the prime charter time. There are also shorter and longer cruises that can explain gaps in the continuity of specific itineraries.

My initial thought was a charter as well.

Here's a thought.....

NCL has without a doubt experienced "glitches" with their website lately. So might it be just that? The OP stated that the sailing still exists on other travel sites but not on NCL. An error on the NCL page is a possibility too.....:)