MSC Divina review....Oct 25th-Nov 1st 2014

skyking

I had to bring this review back to the front page, I am tired of people saying the food is bad, but yet they have never sailed MSC. The food was wonderful, and the shows were the best we have seen. On a recent cruise on the Liberty Of The Seas we got up and walked out on the shows because they were so boring, please don't let peoples negative comments scare you. The Divina is going to back in Miami soon, and I am looking forward to it.
I read your review before we went on the Divina and you were spot on. THe food was great, the crew awesome, the entertainment top notch and we loved the animation team consisting of young people from around the world.

I read your review before we went on the Divina and you were spot on. THe food was great, the crew awesome, the entertainment top notch and we loved the animation team consisting of young people from around the world.

Howdy Bob,

I was wondering what happened to you, didn't you do a back to back?? You never reported back:) Glad you enjoyed the Divina, I am looking forward to her coming back to Miami, we are expecting another little one in JAN, so that has put a damper on our cruising plans.

Howdy Bob,

I was wondering what happened to you, didn't you do a back to back?? You never reported back:) Glad you enjoyed the Divina, I am looking forward to her coming back to Miami, we are expecting another little one in JAN, so that has put a damper on our cruising plans.

Hey Sky, being retired is a lot of work and we've been very busy traveling. We did do a B2B and our cabin steward from week one even stopped by at the beginning of week two and asked us if there was anything we needed. We went from a mid ship balcony on one deck to an aft balcony on another deck so it wasn't like he was anywhere near our new location. And it's not like we tipped him that much extra. He was just a wonderful guy. And the meal we had at the Galaxy specialty restaurants was one of the best dining experiences we've ever had. Gorgeous view overlooking the pool area, exceptional service, beautiful live music from a saxophone player and great food. We just returned from a Bermuda cruise with one of my son's families on the NCL Breakaway and while the Grandkids loved it we prefer Divina. Next up is a 14 day on the Celebrity Eclipse with people from our neighborhood and then we will be looking to get back on MSC. I am on their mailing list. Congratulations on the expected new baby and I know you'll get back to cruising when possible. Bob