Cape Liberty parking

bermuda8553

Hi I'm thinking of doing the 3 day to nowhere on QOS on Nov. 18th , but I'm not sure about the parking situation. I know the garage is not finished, but is there still a place to park at the terminal while it is under construction? Also if there is, how hard will it be to get a space? Thank You

Presumably you'll be able to park in the same lot that has been used all along while construction was underway.

That lot is sufficient to accommodate cars simultaneously from the two cruise ships that have been sailing from Cape Liberty every summer for years... the Explorer of the Seas and the Celebrity Summit, so there's no reason to believe it won't be able to handle the one larger ship.

ty norsman. I wasn't sure if that parking lot was still available. I though maybe they have equipment parked there or that it was now something else. So if its still there as a place to park, yes there should be plenty of space. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
None of the parking at Cape Liberty for our cruise next month (dec. 20th) will be covered, right? Guessing we should pack a shovel?? :eek:

They're supposed to be building a parking garage to replace the parking lots, but I haven't heard that it's near completion, so yes, take a shovel. We've had to dig out more than once at both the Cape Liberty and Manhattan cruise terminals.

They're supposed to be building a parking garage to replace the parking lots, but I haven't heard that it's near completion, so yes, take a shovel. We've had to dig out more than once at both the Cape Liberty and Manhattan cruise terminals.

Thanks for the heads up!!