36 hour halloween sale

flyboysmom

Did anyone take advantage of the Halloween sale? I sent in an early saver form, actually 3 and did not get a confirmation that they received it. I tried on 2 different computers one from home and work, on Saturday the guy told me at Carnival that if I did not receive a my money by Monday at 3 to call, I just did and they said it was just for guarantee rooms, if so why did he not tell me that? My Carnival PVP is away till next week. So I was wondering if that was really so, please if someone knows let me know. :) Thank you

Thank you so much that is all I needed, I guess the person I spoke to on Saturday did not know that, as I did not notice it either. But I still do not understand not getting a denial or confirmation that I send in my early saver forms:). At least now I know, you guys always have all the answers.

First of all, you can price match to guarantee cabins, but you'll have to give up your assigned cabin and go into the guarantee pool. We did it last week with the halloween sale and saved 208.00.

I had also read on another thread that if you submitted your price drop forms using Chrome that there was a glitch in Carnival's system. It did work however using Internet Explorer and Firefox.

We booked the last day of the Halloween sale and paid for an Inside Guarantee for 8 nights in the Eastern Caribbean for $248pp. We were assigned our cabin 4F (empress deck- midship) as soon as I did my online checkin. The price has gone up about $70 and stayed there.