New Years Eve on JOS RCCL

4serenity

I'm on Enchantment over NYE for the first time as well, and was wondering what the scoop was.

I see we EOS is in Nassau on the 31st until 11:59 pm. lol Guess with getting back on board at least 30 minutes prior, you are on the ship when the clock strikes midnight.

We've done NYE on Jewel, Radiance, and Brilliance. Hats, tiara's and noisemakers (and some other stuff) at your table in the MDR at dinner; staff handing out champagne and streamers on all the atrium decks just before midnight; and a marvelous balloon and confetti drop at midnight counted down by the ship's captain:)

I've got to mention the New Years Eve Cruise on Enchantment...

We did this cruise December 30, 2013, New Years Eve in CoCO Cay and New Years Day in Nassau... We have it booked again this year in 2014, New Years Eve in Nassau and New Years in CoCo Cay (that means we started and will finish 2014 with a margarhita or two at Sr Frogs with friends....

The Enchantment knows how to Party on New Years Eve. Parties about the Ship for any taste, they had two combined bands in the Centrum doing Pop/Rock. They had a Latin band in Boleros, They had the Ship's Ochestra doing Big Band music in the Spotlight Lounge and a Pianist in the Schooner Bar. Every host/hostess started bringing out trays of complimentary Champaign about 11:45pm. There was a Buffet on the Pool Deck at 12:15am and if you were wondering what was happening in the Viking Crown Lounge, well, they started a Disco Party about 12:15AM (The First Party of 2014) that went, I'm Told, until 5AM... Reyno, the Concierge, had a party in his lounge too...

New Years Eve Hats and Party Favors were at your dinner table...

The Enchantment is just a FUN ship.

Dennis & Sue