Carnival Freedom listing...dirty trick

RetiredRich

We live in Ky and are headed to Fort Lauderdale next Thursday for the Freedom 15th cruise. We were away from home and expected there so the wife called our daughter to let her know we wanted to stop at Cracker Barrel for supper. The son in law took the call and informed us he heard the Carnivel Freedom was in the Bahamas...had hit something and was listing dead in the water. That ruined our supper as we didn't think he knew the name of the ship we would be on. Since it rang as true one can imagine all the options we went thru our minds as we hurridly ate our supper. After a quick trip home we were SOOO happy to not see any news about it. I told the son in law I don't get mad I just get even.

Well, there was a ship that did hit something in the Bahamas, but be lucky it wasn't the Freedom. She is a beautiful ship.

And I tell people like that "that I get more than even" :)

Have fun getting back at your SIL. Just let him know he has been cut out of the will, permanently.

We live in Ky and are headed to Fort Lauderdale next Thursday for the Freedom 15th cruise. We were away from home and expected there so the wife called our daughter to let her know we wanted to stop at Cracker Barrel for supper. The son in law took the call and informed us he heard the Carnivel Freedom was in the Bahamas...had hit something and was listing dead in the water. That ruined our supper as we didn't think he knew the name of the ship we would be on. Since it rang as true one can imagine all the options we went thru our minds as we hurridly ate our supper. After a quick trip home we were SOOO happy to not see any news about it. I told the son in law I don't get mad I just get even.

You will have to review her upon your return. We live in western ky and are sailing on the freedom jan.25