Bringing Cash

southern planter

you canbring cash-- but not for checking in. You tell the person checking in you want to do a cash account.

then visit the guest services.

you do have to do that within 24 hours. you do NOT visit when you first arrive as that is when they are the busiest/

wait til after dinner.

you can still use your card for the 1st 24 hours before visiting the guest services

We always do cash and we always do it immediately when we board before the lines get long. When you check in just tell them it will be a cash acct and then as soon as you get on go to the pursers desk and add it. It only takes a few minutes and then you are good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different ports & ships have different methods of putting your cash on your Sign & Sail account. Some do it at check-in before boarding, some require you to go to guest services once you board the ship, while others now have a kiosk where you can feed your cash into a machine to add to your account. I'd just inquire at check-in as to your options for that particular cruise. All are simple & easy. Enjoy!

We always do cash and we always do it immediately when we board before the lines get long. When you check in just tell them it will be a cash acct and then as soon as you get on go to the pursers desk and add it. It only takes a few minutes and then you are good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this. We made a beeline for Guest Services when we boarded the Liberty last month, and there was hardly a line at all. Quick and easy to add cash to the sail & sign account.

you canbring cash-- but not for checking in

It varies by port. I have seen where they send people to a different check in line for cash accounts and they had to make a deposit BEFORE being allowed to board the ship. I just don't remember which port that was.

On both the Fasciantion and the Elation I have gone to guest services and added cash to my Sail and Sign card. We did that within two hours of boarding (we had FTTF and used priority guest services) But I distinctly remember addeing more cash mid cruise at the GS desk also.

This.....

Different ports & ships have different methods of putting your cash

on your Sign & Sail account.

Some do it at check-in before boarding, some require you to go to guest

services once you board the ship, while others now have a kiosk where you

can feed your cash into a machine to add to your account.

I'd just inquire at check-in as to your options for that particular cruise.

All are simple & easy. Enjoy!