WHAT do I pay for?

We go on our long awaited Caribbean cruise in February.We are sailing on Thomson Celebration,but after going through the forums/message boards I'm not entirely sure what I pay for on board.

We aren't getting the drinks package so I know we'll pay for all alcoholic drinks.What about tea,coffee and water?Do we pay sometimes and sometimes not?Or in certain restaurants?Also,what about the restaurants......how many are there,and which do we pay in?

We've booked a balcony cabin on deck 9,will it have tea and coffee making facilities?

I'm sure I'll have more questions before February,but thanks in advance for the answers to these ones.

We go on our long awaited Caribbean cruise in February.We are sailing on Thomson Celebration,but after going through the forums/message boards I'm not entirely sure what I pay for on board.

We aren't getting the drinks package so I know we'll pay for all alcoholic drinks.What about tea,coffee and water?Do we pay sometimes and sometimes not?Or in certain restaurants?Also,what about the restaurants......how many are there,and which do we pay in?

We've booked a balcony cabin on deck 9,will it have tea and coffee making facilities?

I'm sure I'll have more questions before February,but thanks in advance for the answers to these ones.

Tea coffee and water freely available 24/7 in the self service, at breakfast also juice. Main restaurant tea, coffee and juice served at breakfast also tea and coffee after dinner. Coffee bar has payable coffees (cappuccinos etc) also tea and coffees ordered in any of the bars, lounges are payable. Tea and coffee making facilities in cabins too.

There is the main dining room and a self service restaurant which are free plus (after the refurb) two speciality payable restaurants.

Edited by kruzseeka

kruzseeka has answered your questions but those concerns will be of little consequence when, having left February UK weather, you step off the 'plane into the glorious heat of the Caribbean.

I love that experience.

kruzseeka has answered your questions but those concerns will be of little consequence when, having left February UK weather, you step off the 'plane into the glorious heat of the Caribbean.

I love that experience.

How true! :D And speaking of drinks in the Caribbean take the opportunity to test out some of the cocktails on the beach. They are the best ever imo. ;)