Breakaway M9 Spa-Mini and spa questions.

NH Cruisers

Hi,

My wonderful wife booked us for a November 2015 cruise out of the NYC for my birthday the otherday.

She got us a M9 Spa-mini (14158) on deck 14. We are excited as we both always book the spa pass anyhow.

Any one have experience in the M9 cat. rooms?

I did the deck drag thing from another web site and found our room below a hot tub. I wonder if we will overly hear the jets from the tub, or deck chairs scrapping, folks running around and whatnot. I have had rooms on other ships in similar locations and never had issues.

Also about the spa pass. Is it similar to on other NCL ship like the Dawn and Gem which I have been on? I really do like the one on the Gem a lot. The Dawn with the lap pool is a plus.

Thanks for the thoughts and any advice.

Edited by NH Cruisers

Hi,

My wonderful wife booked us for a November 2015 cruise out of the NYC for my birthday the otherday.

She got us a M9 Spa-mini (14158) on deck 14. We are excited as we both always book the spa pass anyhow.

Any one have experience in the M9 cat. rooms?

I did the deck drag thing from another web site and found our room below a hot tub. I wonder if we will overly hear the jets from the tub, or deck chairs scrapping, folks running around and whatnot. I have had rooms on other ships in similar locations and never had issues.

Also about the spa pass. Is it similar to on other NCL ship like the Dawn and Gem which I have been on? I really do like the one on the Gem a lot. The Dawn with the lap pool is a plus.

Thanks for the thoughts and any advice.

Breakaway spa larger than the other ships you were on. The Salt Room helped my sinuses. I sat in that room almost everyday. Enjoy it...:D