Menus on NA

wannagonow123

Is there a children's menu available for dinner at main dining room? Do you think they would occasionally allow me to order off one if they are available?

Here is a scanned PDF file of the Kid's Menu from Alaska 2014 on the Westerdam:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/HAL-Kids-Menu.pdf

Thanks for the replies. I am not a "small" person by any means, but I just don't like food with sauces, nor am I a big veggie person except salads. Many nights my companions would go to MDR for dinner, and I have sat at Lido alone eating alfredo. I am glad to see I wont have to do that this time.

Thanks for the replies. I am not a "small" person by any means, but I just don't like food with sauces, nor am I a big veggie person except salads. Many nights my companions would go to MDR for dinner, and I have sat at Lido alone eating alfredo. I am glad to see I wont have to do that this time.

I also do not like most food smothered in sauces but occasionally will use a bit. Explained to our MDR steward that I only wanted sauces served on the side and only a small serving and never had a problem again. ersonally I detest cooked carrots and he noticed I always left them and they never appeared again except once and he apologized. Just explain to the steward what you want as your 'usual' on the 1st day and you should be good to go.

Edited by take us away