Website problem!

rubiksgirl

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm trying to get on Celebrity's website, and now the first screen is making me select my country (this is new, as of last night did not see this before). I can not get past this page! No matter what country I select!

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm trying to get on Celebrity's website, and now the first screen is making me select my country (this is new, as of last night did not see this before). I can not get past this page! No matter what country I select!

Hi there,

Can you please see if this link helps fix the issue? http://www.celebritycruises.com/home?wuc=CAN.

Hi there,

Can you please see if this link helps fix the issue? http://www.celebritycruises.com/home?wuc=CAN.

I have the same problem and this link is also bringing me to the country section. Yesterday, I couldn't get past the book this cruise. Worst today as I could not see the new promo everyone is talking about.

Johanne

It didn't work when I clicked Canada, then I tried USA, it worked.

Same problem for me, click Australia and it just stays there. I can get into the Australian site and every time I click Plan and Book it takes me to the choose a country site and I can get no further. I tried going in another way and they all just take me to that page. Considering I am already on the Australian Celebrity site this is weird.

Hi there,

I'm also having the same issues, from Australia. This website would have to be one of the most frustrating, random, and extremely unreliable websites I think I have ever experienced!! We are about to take our first Celebrity cruise, January 2015, and I certainly hope the on-board experience is a lot better than this second rate website. Celebrity - please, please fix the problems, before it costs you clients!!:( Otherwise we may be going back to the ever reliable Princess people.

I checked using the link provided and that does not work for me. I agree with Busy Mum, I have found the Celebrity web site so frustrating after using Hal's website and when I booked my P&O Australia cruise recently their website was a breeze. My experience with Celebrity's website means that I will not be going out of my way to book with them unless there is an itinerary I particularly want that no one else offers. While I enjoyed my experience on the Century and am looking forward to the Solstice, if you gave me a choice on a similar itinerary with two different cruise lines I would not choose Celebrity all because of their web site and the interminably long wait for speak to someone on the phone at their call centre.

Come on Celebrity - this is silly.

I cannot get past the new "Country" page to make a new booking whether I use the link or try to enter from the "au" website.

I also can't see my booked cruise which I am catching on Tuesday and want to check a few details.

Please fix this for us all. I also tried to click the link to the "All inclusive" deal that came through on Facebook and that link did not work either.

Put us out of our misery please and FIX the website. We all love X but we don't like how hard it is to actually book our favourite line.

The link is not working for me in Aus either, we are on a dec cruise and I would like to be able to check in before then. Yep this is the worst website I have ever encountered. So much for booking beverage pkg or excursions!! Celebrity, you need to make this priority one..we are all getting very p...ed off!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After many attempts I got to the booking stage (AU site), logged into Captains Club to get (maybe) a discount. Got to the next page where it asks for my sailing partners name, but it will not let me highlight her name and therefore advance to dining selection etc. Tried it many times with different browsers on 2 different devices, get to same stage and same problem, cannot select sailing partner. Getting really p..... off because the 123go ends here very soon and don't want to miss out.. Called Celebrity to book manually but they came up with a vastly higher $ because they said the 123go has finished and the new 123go all-inclusive only applys to USA citizens.:eek:

I followed the link on my TA confirmation earlier to book some excursions. I've followed the same link lots of times already and got the country selection. Wouldn't let me select UK so selected USA and got through the page as normal.

I know selecting USA is no good when looking at prices etc but for those of you who are already booked, it's probably the only way at the moment.

Not only is the website unreliable, it's hard to navigate. Shame it's putting people off sailing Celebrity though.