Last minute addition

I have a questions about someone joining us on our cruise at the last minute. We are booked in a grand suite on Brilliance for November - the suite accomodates 4 people but we will only be three. If my mother decides at the last minute to join us (last minute meaning within a week of the cruise), would she be able to call and book into our suite with us?

It will depend on if the ship is full or not. Even if the suite holds four, if the ship is at full occupancy, you won't be able to add anyone.

Also, because of security measures since 9/11, you won't be able to add anyone once you reach 3-4 days prior to your cruise. The ship's manifest will be closed at that point.

Hope that helps a little. :)

It's my understanding that it is not as simple as it sounds if the price has changed. When you make the change you will be charged the going rate for all parties in the cabin. Can't just assume it would be say $499 for the additional passenger. So if the rates have gone up it could cost ya dearly. Might be cheaper to book her an inside and she sleeps in your cabin. We had tried to add our daughter once and since the rates had gone up so much we decided not to. We were outside the penalty date too.

Goodluck

Dawna

Archived