Transportation From Miami To Ft Lauderdale

KalenaD

Hi, we are sailing on the westerdam on dec 4 from port everglades. Need advice on air and transportation. We can use FF miles to go from Seattle to Miami for 149$ each, but we would then need to shuttle to Fort Lauderdale AND stay an extra day post cruise, or we can pay 300$ each and fly into Fll with no shuttle and no extra hotel cost. We plan on arriving 2 days early and already have a hotel booked for that. Any suggestions and pricing, for Transportation from Miami to Fll? I have seen some people suggest the commuter train, any thoughts? There are two of us, and our hotel has a free shuttle from Hollywood airport. THANKS

event.png

Super Shuttle goes out of Miami Airport and are usually pretty reasonable. I had to find transportation from FLL to Miami and did a search via Google (I think). I found a website for FLL transportation. They sent my request to several carriers and now I am getting quotes from different transportation companies. You might see if there is a similar service for Miami.

Archived