Embarkation time?

jaylev0720

I just got a call from Carnival saying that the embarkation time for my cruise leaving Miami on Saturday has been pushed back to 1:00-3:00. They said that it they will be conducting routine test. Should I show up later or at the time I was going to around 11:00?

In my experience if it doesn't give a specific reason, it's a way to spread out the crowd.

Only once was it 'truthful'. Extra checks were needed after the Imagination first came to Long Beach.

I just got a call from Carnival saying that the embarkation time for my cruise leaving Miami on Saturday has been pushed back to 1:00-3:00. They said that it they will be conducting routine test. Should I show up later or at the time I was going to around 11:00?

We got that same warning both times we sailed out of Miami. We arrived between 11 and 12 both times. First time we got straight on. Second time we had to sit in the waiting area for about 15 to 20 minutes. Both times we were on before 1pm.

I will tell you that we are ok with waiting if it did happen. I know a lot of people don't like to sit in the waiting room. I just read a book, wife and son can sleep anywhere. So if there is a legit problem and we had to wait 2 to 3 hours it wouldn't phase us. I don't think anyone can tell you for sure if there will be a delay. If you go early (and don't have FTTF) you have to be willing to live with what happens.