Upcoming Summit Cruise 11.8 - Questions?

Classynfun1

Thanks so much for offering to answer these questions - I hope that you're having a great trip! If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to know what kind of cable I need to display my tablet on the TV (so I can bring kid movies for my daughter)?

You will need an HDMI cable. There is a little trick as I believe you have to take the TV off of Hotel mode to be able to play movies and such from your tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How soon can we drop our luggage at the pier? We are staying at the Sheraton Convention Center and have a car so we can go into OSJ before getting on the ship. Didn't want to have to carry the luggage back to the airport and on the taxi to get back to the ship. Would 9:00 am be too soon? Or would we even be able to get TO the ship at that time with the previous cruisers getting off? Don't want to board - just want to dump luggage.

How soon can we drop our luggage at the pier? We are staying at the Sheraton Convention Center and have a car so we can go into OSJ before getting on the ship. Didn't want to have to carry the luggage back to the airport and on the taxi to get back to the ship. Would 9:00 am be too soon? Or would we even be able to get TO the ship at that time with the previous cruisers getting off? Don't want to board - just want to dump luggage.

Luggage can be dropped off at about 12:00. I would get there sooner as you have to wait in line. I would skip the car and just take a taxi from the hotel to the pier and then have him wait for you if the lineup isn't too long. If it's long, just have him go and take another taxi into OSJ.

You really don't have to hurry back until about 6:00 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app