Parking, Cruising Out Of Tampa?

GranysT

I asked this question on another thread, and didn't get any replies, so will ask it again, here. Does anyone know if there is a private parking area, in Tampa? I have used Premier Parking, in Ft Lauderdale, and been pleased with them. It seems they do not have the same service in Tampa. They provided parking, at a much better rate than at the pier, and also provided free shuttle to and from the pier. Am hoping to find something similar for my cruise out of Tampa, in Feb.

I asked this question on another thread, and didn't get any replies, so will ask it again, here. Does anyone know if there is a private parking area, in Tampa? I have used Premier Parking, in Ft Lauderdale, and been pleased with them. It seems they do not have the same service in Tampa. They provided parking, at a much better rate than at the pier, and also provided free shuttle to and from the pier. Am hoping to find something similar for my cruise out of Tampa, in Feb.

Yes there are a few. We're sailing out of Tampa on the 16th and I believe we'll park at 241 Car Services (tampaportparking.org). They seem to get good reviews.....$8 a day. Another one is called theparkingdoctors.com..... also gets good reviews....and also $8 a day. From what I've read they both have secure parking (you lock your car and keep your keys) and supply free shuttle service to and from the port....which is very close by. One nice thing is that they only charge for for 7 nights on a 7 night cruise.....I believe the park n cruise place in Port Canaveral charges for 8 days. I could never understand how they got away with that. I've found a couple other parking lots but the reviews aren't as good so I'm not considering them. Hope this helps.

Yes there are a few. We're sailing out of Tampa on the 16th and I believe we'll park at 241 Car Services (tampaportparking.org). They seem to get good reviews.....$8 a day. Another one is called theparkingdoctors.com..... also gets good reviews....and also $8 a day. From what I've read they both have secure parking (you lock your car and keep your keys) and supply free shuttle service to and from the port....which is very close by. One nice thing is that they only charge for for 7 nights on a 7 night cruise.....I believe the park n cruise place in Port Canaveral charges for 8 days. I could never understand how they got away with that. I've found a couple other parking lots but the reviews aren't as good so I'm not considering them. Hope this helps.

thank you for the details, - very helpful;

we asked ourselfes the same question - because we are between Tampa and the eastern ports - sometimes, contemplating to use a cruise out of Tampa instead of MIA /FLL ....

now we know where to park -