Oasis - lunch in concierge lounge

jamon

Just off the Oasis this morning. I'm Diamond and we were in a suite. We were welcome in the Suite Lounge & Coastal Kitchen and the new Diamond Lounge on Deck 4, but we weren't eligible for the CL even though we were in a suite. Currently on Oasis, the lounges are as follows:

Diamond Lounge -- Diamond, Diamond +, and Pinnacle -- Continental breakfast, evening snacks and drinks.

Concierge Lounge -- Diamond + and Pinnacle -- Continental breakfast, light lunch (sandwiches, fruit), evening snacks and drinks.

Suite Lounge -- Suites and Pinnacle -- Continental breakfast, buffet lunch, evening snacks, drinks 11:00 am - 11:30 pm.

Coastal Kitchen -- Suites and Pinnacle -- A la Carte restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Drinks from the suite lounge bar are currently included. They also have a by-the-bottle wine list available to purchase, and will allow you to order wine by the glass from other restaurants.

I think the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen will both evolve a lot over the next few weeks/months. They were constantly asking for feedback, and several people mentioned it wasn't the finished product.

Rami said the Concierge Lounge is only open temporarily. It will close for good at the end of January/beginning of February when they start the conversion of the Deck 11 CL to Wonderland. He also said this will be the configuration on the Quantum class and the Oasis class, including Oasis 3 which will have a purpose-built Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. The rest of the fleet will keep the current configuration with a CL and a DL.

Currently still sailing on Oasis and can confirm this information posted by Cindy is accurate. While the doors on the Diamond Lounge on Deck 4 have been broken (card reader issue) they are working to fix that.

Once CL closes to transform into Wonderland D+ will have to use this Diamond Lounge on Deck 4 and of course also have access to the 3 drink vouchers loaded on seapass good for a certain selection of drinks in bars across the ship evenings during normal cocktail hours 5 - 8 PM. "Diamond Concierge" just refers to the guest services staff member that performs concierge services in the Diamond Lounge.

Confused:

Suites----------------------

I thought they were eligible for the concierge loungs?????

News to me that they were not.

I hope this isn't so....................

Sea Ya

A little different on the Oasis since there is a suite lounge dedicated to suite guests...so generally speaking yes suites have access to CL, but on Oasis they are using the suite lounge.

A little different on the Oasis since there is a suite lounge dedicated to suite guests...so generally speaking yes suites have access to CL, but on Oasis they are using the suite lounge.

Thank you.

Learned something new today.

Sea Ya