"LIVE" from the Navigator of the Seas - November 9, 2014

subscribing as these are ports we will be attending in april 2016....cant wait!

now the escargot...do you chew it or just swallow it? LOL....i had it back on my very first cruise when I was 17, but I cant remember how it tasted or how i actually ate it....

Thanks for taking us on your cruise with you!!! Looks like a great time so far. Only 20 days out for me!

Someone just started a topic about how the Ultimate drink package from Nov-January includes Moet and Chandon Champagne (bottomless!) and a bottle of some other champagne/sparkling wine brought to your room. (See here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2123866)

Could you confirm if you've seen this offered yet? This could be the difference between Premium and Ultimate for me!!

Thank you so much for taking us along on your cruise. I know how time consuming this can be.

Looking forward to Cozumel as we will be there in January. :)

Thanks, Bill, and also all the others following along who are future Navigator cruisers or wannabes! Wifi uploads to photobucket are extremely slow, I have about 10 more photos ready to roll in here if only the wifi would cooperate!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

subscribing as these are ports we will be attending in april 2016....cant wait!

now the escargot...do you chew it or just swallow it? LOL....i had it back on my very first cruise when I was 17, but I cant remember how it tasted or how i actually ate it....

You really can't go wrong with anything drenched in garlic and butter . DD prefers the scallops prepared the same way, but they are too fishy for my tastes!

Thanks for taking us on your cruise with you!!! Looks like a great time so far. Only 20 days out for me!

Someone just started a topic about how the Ultimate drink package from Nov-January includes Moet and Chandon Champagne (bottomless!) and a bottle of some other champagne/sparkling wine brought to your room. (See here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2123866)

Could you confirm if you've seen this offered yet? This could be the difference between Premium and Ultimate for me!!

I will see what I can find out about the drink packages. We did not purchase this time because of the diamond drink vouchers...

20 days for us too!! Can hardly stand the wait. [emoji4]

Thank you for your live review. I'll be in GS 1560 in 2015, if it works out would you take a picture of it or one similar. I tried to find a photo of the cabin by doing a search, but didn't find one.

Your pics are great! Hope the wifi gets faster for you.

What is the price for two of unlimited wifi? DD29 and I would like to use our ipads while on board. Is there a price for 3? My sister might want to use her lap top.

Sabor conducted a guacamole preparation demonstration poolside. There was also one in the promenade yesterday, and they gave out free samples. We plan to try sabor on this cruise, just not sure when...

8DB4DFF3-1200-4887-9244-9070AD6FBB2F_zps6cx7zc5h.jpg

94C8D1AE-ED68-4C27-8E70-9B35C2AB3D9F_zpsl13wzfe4.jpg

Now that photobucket has successfully aggravated me, I'm off to find myself a beverage before our slot pull at 3.... More later, and hopefully I'll have some answers to the few questions posed so far...

Edited by niksmom630

Thanks for the great pictures and review. We sailed the NOS last year out of NOLA and don't remember allot of C&W music. Guess they think everyone that sails from Texas loves country.

We have booked a JS hump cabin next year and in 2016. Loved the pics of the room.

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your cruise to answer questions and show pictures. I have a questions about your Jr. Suite. My husband and are will be on Navigator in the future. So far away, in October of next year. Is there only the couch and chair at the dressing area? Other pictures have shown one additional chair and Ottoman in the room. It looks like a Balcony room to me. Also is there 4 chairs on the balcony? What room were you in? Can you get a picture of the bathroom? Thanks so much!!! Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for all your great pictures and your descriptions make me feel like I am already there with you. Sailing Navigator in 20 days and living through you. I appreciate you taking the time.

Rhonda

Hi Rhonda, did a cruise with you when we went to Martinique.Caught up with Zay from Alaska that was on the same cruise with use and organized the slot pull. He is going on Serenade next Nov and I'll be on that one and get to see him again. This time he is bringing his parents and kids. Am also going on a cruise in 30 days from Tampa on Brilliance.Love Navigator. Have a great time.Pat

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your cruise to answer questions and show pictures. I have a questions about your Jr. Suite. My husband and are will be on Navigator in the future. So far away, in October of next year. Is there only the couch and chair at the dressing area? Other pictures have shown one additional chair and Ottoman in the room. It looks like a Balcony room to me. Also is there 4 chairs on the balcony? What room were you in? Can you get a picture of the bathroom? Thanks so much!!! Enjoy your cruise!

There is a chair and ottoman, as well as a sofa. I'll take a few more room photos today and post them later!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app