2005 or 2006 entertainment book

pbinn

I was wondering if anyone who had a 2005 entertainment book could tell me exactly when those coupons expire. Here in jersey they are good till oct 31. We are sailing Nov. 6 and assume ihave to wait and get the 2006 when it comes out, but wondered if the dates were the same. Would be nice if we could get the 2005 cheaper now at the end of the year. Also are there coupons for things like the polynesian cultural center and the maui ocean center? We are spending 4 days in honolulu and renting a car for the 2 days in mauai. and basically wanted to use it for those places. Thanks so much.

We have the 2005 book. Coupons are good thru November 1st. There is one for PCC for one adult with an adult purchase - up to $27. Didn't see one for Maui Ocean Center. Books were about $10 online a few weeks ago.

Did not use our entertainment book and would not buy one unless you are planning on going to the Poly Cultural Center; Germaines Luah. Resturants are too far away or hard to find; I think there was a coupon for 20% off Hilo Hatties.

I left it in the room the last day in Waikiki and never used it.

Just my experience and I buy one every year where I live.

Going to Kauai for 9 days in October, would you reccommend getting the 2005 version for that trip? It probably doesn't have as many coupons as it does for Maui and the Big Island, but might it still be worth it? Thanks!

Archived