Has anyone stayed at the Element Miami International Airport Hotel?

CatieM80

If so, would you recommend this hotel? It looks like the cruise package would be about $225 and this includes transport from the airport and to the port, as well as a hot breakfast. The room includes a kitchen, which I thought would be good for us, since we will be traveling with a toddler. It would just be my husband, our daughter and a myself. We will only be staying in Miami for 1 night, probably arriving around 4:00. So I wasn't sure if the cost would be worth it for just a day. Any feedback on this hotel would be much appreciated, as well as any other hotel suggestions. Thanks in advance!

I haven't stayed there but I pulled up reviews on Trip Advisor which I thought might be of interest to you. I believe one of them said the hotel does not have a full restaurant so keep that in mind in terms of dinner.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34438-d2153356-Reviews-Element_Miami_International_Airport-Miami_Florida.html

Keith

Hi, I can help with this as I just stayed here with my younger sister on October 25 & 26. I paid $121 a night for a single bed room including taxes/fees, we were upgraded to a double with a lake view room upon checking in shortly after 3 on Saturday. We loved it. The beds were so comfy and having a kitchen (minus oven) in our room was great, we didn't have to order out for every single meal. Just stopped at Walgreens briefly and we were all set. I will say there is nothing in the immediate area for sightseeing/activities so if thats important to you.. I had read some mixed reviews on the airport shuttle but we had no issues. I called the front desk after we got our luggage and the guy showed up 10 minutes later, after he had picked up other passengers.

After a 530AM flight though we crashed most of Saturday night and relaxed/used the pool for the majority of Sunday. We hardly noticed any noise from the airport, and definitely didn't need the provided ear plugs to sleep. I paid the $12pp transportation to pom since we didnt rent a car. If you get the same one as us you'll have Hector from Sunshine Transfer & Tour. He was funny, pointed out things along our route and got us there safely so thumbs up from us!

I would stay here again for a pre-cruise hotel.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2

Edited by brookemarieplusone

I haven't stayed there but I pulled up reviews on Trip Advisor which I thought might be of interest to you. I believe one of them said the hotel does not have a full restaurant so keep that in mind in terms of dinner.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34438-d2153356-Reviews-Element_Miami_International_Airport-Miami_Florida.html

Keith

Thanks Keith! It got pretty good reviews overall. Since it has a kitchen, we would probably just pick up some good and make a simple meal for dinner.

Hi, I can help with this as I just stayed here with my younger sister on October 25 & 26. I paid $121 a night for a single bed room including taxes/fees, we were upgraded to a double with a lake view room upon checking in shortly after 3 on Saturday. We loved it. The beds were so comfy and having a kitchen (minus oven) in our room was great, we didn't have to order out for every single meal. Just stopped at Walgreens briefly and we were all set. I will say there is nothing in the immediate area for sightseeing/activities so if thats important to you.. I had read some mixed reviews on the airport shuttle but we had no issues. I called the front desk after we got our luggage and the guy showed up 10 minutes later, after he had picked up other passengers.

After a 530AM flight though we crashed most of Saturday night and relaxed/used the pool for the majority of Sunday. We hardly noticed any noise from the airport, and definitely didn't need the provided ear plugs to sleep. I paid the $12pp transportation to pom since we didnt rent a car. If you get the same one as us you'll have Hector from Sunshine Transfer & Tour. He was funny, pointed out things along our route and got us there safely so thumbs up from us!

I would stay here again for a pre-cruise hotel.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much! That's great info. I can't believe how much higher the rates are in January (when we're going)! It's over $100 more for the same room!