Liberty of The Seas 5-night Internet Package Question

BeeeJay

I will be going on a 5-night Western Caribbean cruise out of Fort Lauderdale 12/15-12/20 on Liberty of the Seas.

I am wondering what options will exist for unlimited internet. It will be me and 2 of my kids ages 10 and 6, who are heavy ipod users. I will also need to do a small amount of work, and would like to stay connected to wife/other son who are unable to attend via social media.

I thought I had seen in another trip report a package for $129 for unlimited wifi for 2 devices. I am wondering if anyone can confirm this and also if this means 2 devices at a time, so the kids can share it and I'll be able to go on very occasionally for work.

I am not planning to allow the kids "constant" internet time as I want them to enjoy a disconnected experience, but I do want to allow them some time in the evening to catch up with friends and wind down with their ipods. Therefore I'm ok with the $129 price but really would rather go completely without than pay more or worry about usage.

Thanks in advance for any information.

I'm currently on a Liberty 5 day and the options are as follows:

$129.95 for 2 devices for the whole of the cruise

$95.50 for one device but can be used on a different device if first one is logged off

$49.95 for 24 continuous hours

$29.95 for 60 minutes which can be used throughout the cruise

D andD+ get $29.95 off any of the packages

A word of warning - the Internet on here is painfully slow, the worst ship we've been on for some time