Running Track Quantum

Rocketlady

I am disappointed the track is on top deck. Any one on the cruise so far who used the track for either running or walking what are your thoughts? I have been on the Allure and Oasis and loved how they put it away from the main public. I used it every morning. But this could be a problem with people
just standing on it not realizing people are running and walking .

Am I the only one who is disappointed?

Mornings I used it had quite a lot of people on the track. Either walking
or running. Once in awhile a couple kids but for the most part it was adults.

[quote name='Rocketlady']Not sure why you said it was a joke. You think the health spa is a joke?
Just wondered.

I am just not one to sit around a pool and do nothing.[/QUOTE]
You do know that those ships are huge, right? So big that are their execrise routine, like 20 NYC blocks big. That everything you want to do has to planned out because it has different neighborhoods -NEIGHBORHOODS - now that's gigantic. If that doesn't give you a cardio workout for 30 minutes working from the aft end to foward end and back again, then you doing something wrong. [emoji14]

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Very much enjoy the Allure/Oasis track that is under cover! Worked well on our Recent Oct TA during the wet weather. We used it daily ---as well as walking the ship.

Too bad Quantum did not put such a track on board. The Upper deck does not work with lounge chairs and people standing to chat and then some wanting to run or walk FAST!!:eek:

We are in No rush to book Quantum or Anthem, so we won't be dealing with the lack of a special track anytime soon. Edited by CVU

LOVE the track on Oasis/Allure.....IMO, the best at sea. It's too bad that they have it on the upper pool deck on Quantum but when you think about it.....most ships have their tracks in that same location.

Everything about Oasis and Allure is unique and the track is no different. All around incredible ships!