Anyone recently used the Motorcoach program to Miami?

holula

I'm sailing on the Epic on December 14th. It will just be me sailing. My husband will meet me at the pier on the 21st and then we board another ship, so I only need one way transport.

I've been looking at the NCL motorcoach option but can not find any recent reviews on it. Anyone used this recently? I only need to use it to the pier. Normally we would just drive but as it's just me I would either need to fly or use this.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I used motor coach from palm beach to POM when I had great airfare out of pbi. The bus and service were fine. Just so you know there's a mix of people from different cruises -- both at ft lauderdale port and Miami. Bus was on time and when I was delayed getting out of customs, dispatcher called to check on my eta. Definitely recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

we were recommended SAS Transportation from NCL. I didn't handle the booking so can't be sure if this is what you're talking about, but this service was good. They were waiting for us at the airport when we landed, and were very efficient. The driver was friendly and gave us a little tour, was engaging and lighthearted. Small hiccup initially when he dropped us off a little early for our hotel. We had to walk about a block and a half with our luggage, but no biggie. It was early afternoon, at night maybe it'd be a problem. He just misjudged where that hotel was. Going in we stayed in Miami, on way back we used them from port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale airport. Strangely they were picking us up to the side where the other vans were "waiting". This is like their area to be in interim times. This was to the side but somewhat jumbled, as we're manuvering between vehicles and stuff. Don't know why he didn't come to the drop off area, but it was probably a timing issue. Other than that they were fine, the van was clean and looked well maintained, not falling apart and not a meat locker like some other commuters were. Which is welcome. I hate being in a sardine can with a bunch of sweaty people. I can tell you the vehicle was in better operating condition than the cabbies and their shuttles, and they were a great price.