Steakhouse reservations

latitude918

Best way to book your steakhouse reservation is through the CCL website after you book you cruise. When you go into your booking, there is a place to plan your cruise. I believe the Steakhouse is the only restaurant you can book before you get on line.

Not sure why anyone would go through John Heald for something you can so easily do on your own. I think it was a week or so after I booked that I got the email. I submitted my request online a day or two after I booked the cruise. January for my September cruise.

Edited by SATXLady

Best way to book your steakhouse reservation is through the CCL website after you book you cruise. When you go into your booking, there is a place to plan your cruise. I believe the Steakhouse is the only restaurant you can book before you get on line.

Not sure why anyone would go through John Heald for something you can so easily do on your own. I think it was a week or so after I booked that I got the email. I submitted my request online a day or two after I booked the cruise. January for my September cruise.

I filled out the form, hit submit but I haven't heard anything back. Nothing in my spam folder...weird.

A couple of times we've never received a confirmation but reservations have always been there when we got on board and checked

I'll give it some time. I suppose I could always call and see if they have my reservation when my sailing gets closer.