Handicap oceanview stateroom LOS

I stayed in one on Freedom. Hold on, I'll post some pics.

Thanks looks spacious...did it feel like a hospital room? I don't want to have the feeling of being in a hospital haha. We are not handicap but we were sold these rooms since they were not sold before sailing next week. which cabin number is that?

It is an awesome room and does not feel like a hospital room. Extra bars in the shower that is all and the shower seat. Take it and enjoy the extra space. Amazing that you got it.

Thanks I am looking forward to it! I just hope there is not a lot of nice from above.

By the way, I turned the couch around to look out the window instead. Also, you know how when you were a kid, they said if you use someone else's crutches, you will end up needing crutches? I had the handicapped room because my BF had just had knee surgery, he ended up needing more surgery at the last minute and couldn't go. I tore my ACL playing Quest and came home in a wheelchair....:(

By the way, I turned the couch around to look out the window instead. Also, you know how when you were a kid, they said if you use someone else's crutches, you will end up needing crutches? I had the handicapped room because my BF had just had knee surgery, he ended up needing more surgery at the last minute and couldn't go. I tore my ACL playing Quest and came home in a wheelchair....:(

Thank you for the extra pictures:) Im sorry! doesn't sound like a lot of fun:eek: