Is there a way to manipulate our Disembarkation Time?

SpaLover

This one of many things I dont understand:confused: Why is everyone always in such a big hurry.Got to be the first on the ship Have to be the first off the ship.People People People lets all just relax take a deep breath and slow down.I couldnt imagine being so wound up at the start of my vaction or any time during or after my vaction.It like a big rat race out there any more:eek:

That is interesting, I never knew that. I know that on my of my cruises they have all non US residents to come to a specific location to meet with Homeland Security but I did not know of other requirements. Thanks.

I cruise HAL, I never give them my specific flight #s, I simply check independent traveler. We did our last cruise on HAL, in April of this year, on the Nieuw Amsterdam. Homeland Security keeps track of you via your airline, that is where you provide info directly regarding fights.

Cruise lines give you the impression you must to some things, that you don't need to do at all.

If you buy your cruise, air, etc all through the cruise line then at is different. We always buy cruise, air, hotels independently.

This one of many things I dont understand:confused: Why is everyone always in such a big hurry.Got to be the first on the ship Have to be the first off the ship.People People People lets all just relax take a deep breath and slow down.I couldnt imagine being so wound up at the start of my vaction or any time during or after my vaction.It like a big rat race out there any more:eek:

There are two kinds of people in this world, type A and type B. Type A are the ones who want to get off asap, type B don't care.

I'm a Type A, as difficult as travel is these days, I like to be on an early flight, less chance of delays, so naturally I want to get off early. We also generally fly some distance to a ship... so it is a long day... doesn't get easier later.

Now if I could afford to flight first class or in a private jet I might become a Type B.

There are two kinds of people in this world, type A and type B. Type A are the ones who want to get off asap, type B don't care.

I'm a Type A, as difficult as travel is these days, I like to be on an early flight, less chance of delays, so naturally I want to get off early. We also generally fly some distance to a ship... so it is a long day... doesn't get easier later.

Now if I could afford to flight first class or in a private jet I might become a Type B.

Well I must be a type c then;) It seems I am never in that big of a hurry. We (my wife and I) Like to take it slow and smell the flowers along the way.Life is short you need to enjoy every moment.Living In the Pacific Northwest we also fly a ways for are cruises are next cruise will be a six hour flight:(We always arrive a day early and stay an extra day after the cruise.It is relaxing no hurrys no presure.