Sky Loft - Size Question

JEDIKNIGHT

Sky Loft.....

Upstairs bedroom, that's of course fine for me and DW.

Also have 6 yo DD, 2 yo DS

Is there room for a rollaway/sofa bed for DD......

ALSO...

Is there space for a crib - where 2 yo DS will be sort of separated from DD, and upstairs bedroom?

Trying to keep DS segregated - because he can be a nutjob if he wakes up at the wrong time :)

I have provided a link to a roll call where I posted SLS 1720 photos of Allure. Oasis is almost the exact same. Go to post 576 and that is where the photos start. SLS 1718 is similar in size, with a slghly different layout inside. The balconys are very different.

The couch on the main level is a pull out and our DS who is 7 has slept on it for numerous cruises. The photos show how large the cabin is, you just need to figure out where to put the crib. Sound carries well in this Cabin as it is a loft, so hopefully you DS will be rocked asleep by the ocean. ;)

Did you request a crib/packnplay or are you bringing one from home? We never had to do this, so I am curious.

Here is the link. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1915668&page=29

Edited by A&L_Ont

Very nice pictures - appreciate it very much.

My SkyLoft on Quantum is 740 square feet - and I keep telling myself there will be a nook to put the crib - somewhere where it won't be in sight of the sofa-bed -- and maybe, somewhere where I can tip-toe down from the bedroom and escape the room without the crib being bothered.

Yes, have requested a pack-play, my TA claims it's not a problem. Thus far on Celeb and NCL I've requested it, and it's in suite before our arrival so I'm hoping that a more family oriented line like RCCL will be ok with providing crib?

The *best* would be if they'd stick a roll-away bed in the upstairs bedroom. DD could sleep there with us, and crib could be downstairs with no risk of being bothered.

I didn't realize you where looking for info on Quantum. I would think there will be space. It really depends on on quiet your kids sleep.

How about adding an adjoining room and forgot the loft idea where sound carries more. It might work better for the kids and adults.