Teen girls age 13 and 16 formal dress question?

oraf7

Going on Caribbean Princess and wondering what is the norm for this age on formal nights. They haven't been to a prom yet so wondering are all the teens going to be wearing Cinderella Dresses? If so I need to get shopping. Please tell me what you have seen. Thanks

Teen girls will be in anything from a full length evening dress, shorter cocktail dress, or nice black pants with a dressy top.

I am from the UK and we are only just starting to have Prom nights at schools and its hard to find a dress that isnt too big "up top", but I found a nice long dress for my 14 year old and a shorter one too. She loved it and she looked so grown up. . A pair of black pants with different tops are great for the dinning rooms on the other nights

Remember though. Straight after dinner, the teens rush back to their rooms and change for the teen club disco or will jump into the teen deck hot tub for the night.

Right now is a great time to look for a formal gown for your daughters, all the prom stuff is on sale. I got my DD a very pretty pink gown with a ribbon tied around it. I was so happy, because most of them look too grown up (sexy). She's only 12 1/2 but already 5'6" and fairly well developed. Too young for sexy, too grown up for girls sizes.

I might add, most of the gowns left over were the smaller sizes 2 - 6. Everything I saw was $45 or less.

Kathy

You might be surprised by how much the teen girls go all out for formal night. They absolutely seem to love dressing up and looking grown up. Formal dresses are at excellent prices right now and it's a good time to find bargains.

Darcie

Archived