Premium Cabin Check in

Tarbie

Having not done a fly cruise for some years, always sailed from Southampton, do Thompson still operate a priority check in desk for Premium Cabin pax

Hi, yes Thomson do have a desk for Premium clients, we have sailed

Azura and flown out from Birmingham and Gatwick where there was a bonus

Of express security pass :)

Mrs Blue Sky

Must say I'm looking forward to premium and am interested to see how it compares with traveller plus and Virgin pe. I do upper and club class quite often but only on air miles when available. At a lot cheaper price I wonder how thomson will compare :)

I think you will find that Thomson Premium compares favourably with BA WTP and Virgin PE. Obviously no comparison at all to BA Club or First (haven't tried Virgin Upper, presume it's like BA First but with Branson razamatazz?). However on a like-for-like basis, Thomson Premium works well for us. Enjoy your flight!

I think you will find that Thomson Premium compares favourably with BA WTP and Virgin PE. Obviously no comparison at all to BA Club or First (haven't tried Virgin Upper, presume it's like BA First but with Branson razamatazz?). However on a like-for-like basis, Thomson Premium works well for us. Enjoy your flight!

Good to hear, thanks :cool: