Inspiration 3 September (Cozumel Question)

Reese88

We're on the Inspiration 3-8 September and will be visiting Cozumel. However, we've decided against doing an excursion in the hopes that we can get to the beach and lay out all day and eat, drink and get some sun. Has anyone not done an excursion and chose the beach instead and can offer some insight on what to do and where to do it? Thanks!

Go to Paradise Beach!!

If you visit the "Ports of Call" boards, there is tons of info on Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

We visited here, and then went to Carlos and Charlies at night... what a great day!

Catrin

Go to Paradise Beach!!

If you visit the "Ports of Call" boards, there is tons of info on Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

We visited here, and then went to Carlos and Charlies at night... what a great day!

Catrin

I agree completely. Great place. My favorite in Coz.

I responded to your post over on the Roll Call boards. Looks like we'll have the ship to ourselves! We're actually going to do the Tulum Ruins because we feel like you need to do that once in your life...but then I think we'll be looking for drinks when we get back! Maybe we'll see you at Carlos and Charlies! ;)

Archived