Length of time in Cabo, Miracle Sailing 2/1/14

skopgat

I meant 2015!! Doesn't seem I can edit the header.

My itinerary for our 2/1/15 sailing on the Miracle says that we will be in Cabo from noon until 5:30 p.m.

I've looked at some of the shore excursions on the Carnival website, and they're showing departure times of 10:00 a.m. and excursion times of 5.5 hours. Obviously, those are all impossible . . .

I guess I'm just surprised to have such a short stay in port. Should I even try to get off of the ship? FTTF is sold out, so that's not an option.

Thanks!

Gwynn

Edited by skopgat
Wrong date.

IMHO, you should absolutely get off the ship. If you are not doing a tour there is still a fair amount to do in Cabo. You can take a water taxi to Lover's beach. There is snorkel gear to rent. The snorkeling is pretty good. If you are a Sammy Hagar fan, you can walk into town and visit his club. At the dock area there is shopping and restaurants. Have an adult beverage and some yummy Mexican food. Also there are vendors who will offer tours. They know what time the leave and they will have you back in time. Check out the ports board and get an idea of the things to do in Cabo. Bon voyage.