booking excursions

pugsammy

Do you wait until you're on board? I want to book a beach excursion but am a little apprehensive in case of rain. The last time I booked an excursion ahead of time, it poured and I felt that it was a total waste of money because we didn't enjoy it!

We're sailing on the Dream for New Years......:)

Do you wait until you're on board? I want to book a beach excursion but am a little apprehensive in case of rain. The last time I booked an excursion ahead of time, it poured and I felt that it was a total waste of money because we didn't enjoy it!

Where are you going? Most times you can do beaches on your own. If you tell us which Island, we can tell you what you may do. (or not.,.lol)

Mahogany Bay....Already been there and did the beach right over the flying chairs...but am looking at a beach excursion and no I don't feel comfortable doing it on my own....

Totally understandable. Here is everything you need to know booking through Carnival:

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx#q-591153

In the SEARCH box, type in the word EXCURSIONS

Edited by susie8862
BBBB

We always book ahead of time. Last year rough waters and rain forced them to cancel one of our excursions and they refunded everything that we paid and offered another excursion instead. So we will continue to book in advance.