PRIDE (8/7-8/14/05) Mexican Riviera cruise review

etluv2cruise

Great review! I love all the details.

We did this trip in March and can't wait to do it again in October to see all we missed the first time around.

How lucky you were to be able to stay in Cabo until 7:00 pm!!! I wish we could do the same. It's my favorite port and the 2:00 departure on Princess was WAY too early. Though I'm happy for the extra two hours we get with the Carnival Pride when we go.

Ports of Call Summary

It was hard to believe that after all those months of researching, planning and anticipating, we were now heading home - it has gone by too quickly!! Two more day of sea days and we'll be back in Long Beach on Sunday.

We have been really fortunate to be great weather, all of the three days that we were at each of the port has been really nice. We anticipated to be very hot, humid and muggy in August at Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, but it is not the case. In fact, we have perfect weather at Mazatlan, sunny, warm, and with a breeze. We also understood that August is the peak of rainy season, and was relief to dodge that bullet. Just picture perfect sunny weather - what more can we ask for, other than "can we start all over again in visiting all these ports one more time?"

Of all the three port, our family like Mazatlan the best. We truly enjoyed the scenery of the "arches. it was absolutely gorgeous! and felt that we would have like Cabo San Lucas more, if we take away the experience of getthing in and/or off the water taxi; and the constant tippings associated with guys waiting to help you in/out of the water taxi. With our party of six going on the excursion, I've spent over $15 in tips between Lover's Beach area and the beach area, where the banana boat ride is at. It was not until we were in Puerto Vallarta, on the city tour with Tony Sanchez that he explained why there are so many street vendors, and people wanting to help you in exchange of money - Mexico does not have any welfare assistance, the government is not going to support you, as in United States. These people has to rendered whatever services that they can provide, in order to make a living. We particularly like the fact that all beaches in Mexico belong to the public. We didn't experience any over-aggressiveness behaviors from the time-sharing vendors, as long as you don't engage any eye contact with them, or show any sign of interest. JUST IGNORE THEM, and you will be fine. Much more aggressive than the time share people the are Puerto Vallarta's drivers. BEWARE - A stop sign does NOT mean that vehicles will stop, or even slow down. Always try to make eye contact with the drivers, this is the best way to get them to stop. We were informed that it used to be that vehicles had the right of way at Puerto Vallarta, pedestrians now have the right of way - they changed the law, but they forgotten to tell anyone, so take care and look before you cross.

On my next posting, I'll cover our last two sea days on PRIDE. Till then, take care and be good to yourself.

etluv2cruise

I work full-time (my job takes me close to 60 hrs. a week) and I'm trying to get a session done each nite, I'm at times half asleep when composing the segment; plus on top of it, I'm a terrible typist. SORRY!

P.S. This weekend I'm working on my company's data processing system conversion, but will try to get my trip review done tonite if possible. If not...eventually sometime this week.

Enjoyed the great review!

My friend wants to pack "Clamato juice" on board with her.

Did any of you see anyone drinking any? Do you know if you can get any on the ship?

Thanks! Really - this is a serious question. LOL!!

My friend wants to pack "Clamato juice" on board with her.

Did any of you see anyone drinking any? Do you know if you can get any on the ship?

Thanks! Really - this is a serious question. LOL!!

HI sunnydaze:

Sorry, they only served tomato juice on board. If your friend really cannot do without "Clamato juice" for the 7 days duration, then I guess she will need to pack it with her luggages.

etluv2cruise

Day 6 (Friday) Day @ Sea

After three straight port days, we really look forward to day @ sea, where we can go on a more relax pace, and the opportunity to enjoy the PRIDE.

I slept in till 8 a.m. before heading up to the gym, stepped onto the scale, and couldn't believe my eyes - I have gained over 4 lbs. already...NOT A GOOD SIGN!!! Since, I do not have much of an agenda this morning, it is of my best interest to work out longer this morning, in order to burn off the excess calories. In fact, I even skipped breakfast this morning after working out at the gym, instead, this morning, the duty free shops was opened at 10 a.m.; I met my mom after showering, and went down to Deck 3, to get some last minute shopping done (souvenirs that we should have gotten in either P.V. or Mazatlan, but have missed listing some iof these ndividual on out list). After we are done with shopping, it was slightly after 12 noon already, can't believe that the entire morning is gone and it is time for lunch!

Our group had decided that we would like to have lunch at the Normandie dining Room, where they have "open sitting". The reason being that the dining room was not opened for lunch on all of the three port days; it will be nice that we can sit down, relax and be served; and beside, today's "Taste of Nations" is featuring Mexican cuisine, and if we want Mexican cuisine, we would have the authentic Mexican cuisine at the ports. Anyhow, all of us enjoyed our lunch at Normandie's, as soon as we finished with one meal we planned on the other, no wonder of the weight gain!!! My parents indicated that they have missed going to "Tea Time" on our 1st day @ sea, Monday afternoon, and would like to attend this afternoon. So, we agreed on meeting at the Florentine Lounge on Deck 2, a little before three, so that we can get a booth by the window. It is so relaxing to be sitting by the window, sipping tea, savoying each bite of the pastries, listening to Chamber Music and watching the ocean goes by, ugh...how great could live be...... (Tea Time is being held on every afternoon of Days @ Sea at the Florentine Lounge from 3 to 4 p.m.) Our kids felt it is too stuffy for their style to be sitting there sipping tea with white china cups, white tablecloth and Chamber music in the background; they much prefer the "Sweets & Treats" being offered up at Lido deck aft from 3 - 5 p.m., which offers them cookies, ice cream that they can scooped out of the cartons, as well as the usual soft ice cream and frozen yogurt from the machine, from which they made sundaes with various choices of toppings: shredded coconut, raisins, crumbled oreo cookies bits, sprinkles, butterscoth, chocolate fudge, and tropical mango sauces.

Tonite, being the 2nd formal nite, we've also made an appointment with the ship photogragher to take our group picture again @ 7:30 p.m. So we all headed back to our cabins after "Tea Time / Sweets & Treats" to relax at our respective cabin's balcony and to get ready for tonite. (This is our first balcony cabin, we truly enjoyed our moment spent there and doubt that whether we can go without balcony on our next cruise?) My DH informed me that his shirt and trousers need some touch-up, so I headed over to the laundry room, which is located at the aft of our deck. (This is the first time I encountered a line there, there is 2 ladies ahead of me waiting for the iron. Actually, that is not bad at all for a ship that size with that many passengers. I have waited much longer in our previous cruises with less passengers on board. In fact, I have forgotten to mention that I have used the laundry facility once on Tuesday's late afternoon, after we got back from our WET salt water excursion at Cabo San Lucas, and it was empty).

Showtime tonite is "Vroom", it was okay. The costume might not be suitable for all ages. It is a pretty loud (sound-wise) and fast beat type of show. After the show, we went back to our cabin to do some preliminary packing, so that we do not have to jam all packing into one evening tomorrow. Only essential items that are required to be used in the next two days are being left unpacked, together with clothings for tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.

The Grand Gala Buffet is tonite, photographs only between 11:30 p.m. - 12:15 a.m. We timed it perfectly, we went down to Normandie slightly after midnite, there was practically no lines, we were able to enjoy viewing the array of food sculptures, ice carvings and food displays at our leisure pace, snapping photos along the way. When we finished previewing, the dining room doors were closed already, we were directed to exit thru the door of the dining room annex. Once outside, we got into the line waiting for the dining room to re-open for sampling the delights (there might have been no more than 10 passengers ahead of us). I don't know whether it is too late of an hour, or is that really the food looks better than it tastes, it is nothing extraordinary. So, after a few bites, off to dreamland I go.......

etluv2cruise

Does anybody know how long it takes to get off the ship (Carnival Pride) at Puerto Vallarta?

We are looking to book the zip line tour with Los Veranos but are unsure if we have time to catch the 10 am tour. The Pride is scheduled to dock at 8 am ship time which is 9 am PV Time, right? Is 45 minutes enough time to get off the ship, catch a yellow taxi, and get to the Pemex station?

Thanks for the help!

I have forgotten to mentioned that the Repeaters Party is being held on Day 6 (Friday) Day @ Sea, it is at the Taj Mahal Lounge. We received the invitations on Thursday evening, it were delivered to our cabin together with the Friday's caper. (Be sure to check your mailbox outside of your cabin from time to time. It is our understanding that if our room steward normally deliver our Capers as well as any informational flyers and/or invitations to our cabin, when we were at dinner each evening. However, if your cabin has the "PRIVACY PLEASE" door hanger sign outside, your cabin steward will not enter the cabin, and will leave your mail deliveries at the mailbox.) There is one invitation for each person that is a "Past Guest" of Carnival. The cruise director together with several crew officers formed a receiving line at the starboard entrance on the main level of Taj Mahal (they closed off all other entrance to Taj Mahal), each person entering must present the invitation card, they will use these invitation cards to draw one lucky winner later in the program, the Captain will present the winner with a gift and a complimentary photo taken with him. On top of each table, there are two small plates, one

filled with mini pastries, and the other with cheese cubes and crackers. Drinks waiters and waitress come around with trays of pre-made cocktail drinks, if you don't like what's there, they will take your request and come back later with them. Since majority of our family members are not drinkers, we ordered mostly "Shirley Temple", "Virgin Mary" and "Virgin Pina Colada", etc. They showed a film strip of the history of Carnival, and showcase its entire fleet of oceanliners. All in all, we felt that it was a rather well-run event. The program is over by 5:30 p.m.

The other major event that I have forgotten to mentioned in my last segment is that: "Before retiring on Friday nite, don't forget to turn back your clocks and/or watches 1 hour (Remember, on Sunday nite, we went 1 hour forward from Pacific Standard Time, now we returned back to Pacific Standard Time).

Day 7 (Saturday) Day @ Sea

It is hard to believe that we are on our last day at sea on Pride - SAD that our wonderful vacation has gone by much too quickly!!! This is it - Tomorrow, we will need to get off the ship and make room for other lucky souls to have their 7 fantastic days on PRIDE. With that I woke up this morning with a heavy heart, make my way up to the gym for my last workout and the six-headed shower at the locker room on PRIDE. Oh no, today, I weigh in at half a pound more than yesterday - with Tea Time, Repeater Party, and Grand Gala Midnite Buffet, it's a miracle that I didn't gain more. Anyhow, this is the only consolation that I tell myself for getting off the ship tomorrow - all these indulgence will end, and life will be back to normal.

When I returned back to the cabin, my DH, DD and DS are all still asleep, even with that extra hour added back, at 9 in the morning. (They all don't want to wake up from this beautiful DREAM). Great excuse to skip breakfast again this morning. So, I called my parents' cabin as well as my sister's cabin, and told them to go breakfast without us. We met up with them after they finished breakfast at the Photo Gallery, which opens at 10 a.m. this morning, we were anxious to see how our 2nd formal nite group photo comes out. (I like them better than the ones taken on 1st formal nite, whereas my parents prefer the 1st formal nite one). The photos taken at the "Repeaters Party" also came out nice, so we proceed to purchase our photos. After that, my sister and I were designated as representative to attend the "Debarkation Information Talk" held at 11 a.m. - Taj Mahal Lounge, of which important details about debarkation were covered, including topics as airlines updates, comment card**, customs regulations, early flight information, free insurance on purchases from Carnival's recommended stores, immigration, luggage handling, officers/staff/ crew introductions, tips and gratutities.

** Be sure to complete your comment cards (every guest, including children will receive a comment card from your staterom steward tonite) and deposit them in any of the Comments Card boxes around the ship tonite

(we saw one outside the Normandie Dining Room and one by the Information Desk area), so that you can be eligible to win $100 cash in the drawing tomorrow morning held at the Taj Mahal Lounge.

The Debarkation Talk finished at around noon, just in time for us to meet up with the rest of our family for lunch. We chose to eat at Normandie Restaurant for the reason that Taste of Nations is featuring cuisine from America, and we want to be waited at on our last lunch onboard PRIDE.

After lunch, we stopped by the Duty Free Shop, today, they have a 50% off sale on all cruise line logo sportswear, my DH brought a swim trunk ana a nylon windbreaker type of jacket. By then, it is getting close to 2:30 p.m., my DD wants to attend the Saturday Nite Fever Dance Class, which is held at the Taj Mahal Lounge. It ends at 3:00 p.m, we head to Florentine Lounge to do Tea Time one last time. Nothing can beat the feelings of sipping tea and munching on petite pastries by the large bright window, lloking out into the blue sky, and watching the ocean waves goes by. The kids went on their ways up to Mermaid's Grille for "Sweets & Treats".

All of us realized that all good things must comes to an end; we all need to head back to our cabin to do some luggage packing. All week long, we have tried to keep our belongings in an organized manner, packing to go home is not that bad, we consolidated our clean clothings, and designated one piece of luggage to hold all the dirty laundry. (I'm glad that I have done a load of laundry on Tuesday, just can't image holding last Friday's worn items for over a week). We were done packing by 6:30 p.m. (even though the Capers indicated that it is okay to set our luggages outside our cabin doors between 6 p.m. - 12 midnite tonite, unless you have an early flight (i.e., before 1 p.m.), then, we need to place your luggage out by 11 p.m. We decided that we hold off putting it out, so that we can change out of our dinner-wears after dinner tonite, packed them into the piece designated for laundry, before setting them out.

We stopped by the Sushi Bar on Deck 2 for one last Sushi on PRIDE, before heading to Taj Mahal for one of the Double Showtime line up for tonite. Late seating dinner guests are scheduled to attend the 7 p.m. show featuring "The Comedy Antics of Kyle Wayne" and 8:45 p.m. for the Early seating guests. He is a good ventriloquist, however, we just don't enjoy his material and the content of his show. I went back to our cabin after the show, because I want to give our cabin steward a little extra $ on top of what Carnival had charged on our Sail & Sign cards for gratituties, for Alwyn had done a good job with our cabin during the week. I was glad that I bumped into him at the corridors. At dinner, I also gave our waiter, Joseph as well as assistant waitress, Ramona extra tips, for they have taken good care of us every nite at dinner. Each guest received a placemat size painting of Carnival PRIDE after dinner from our dining team as souvenirs.

Quickly after dinner, we went back to our cabin, changed out of our dinner clothings into casual wears, packed them into the luggage and set them outside of our cabin door. (Make sure that you have your luggage tagged before setting them outside). All we have tomorrow on our carry-ons are our camera bag, toiletries bag, and pajamas. If you have any medicines and/or breakable items, please do not pack them in your luggage, hand-carry them.

The casual wears that we have on now will be worn tmorrow to get off PRIDE.

Then off to Taj Mahal for our last show there. Prior to showtime, our cruise director, Chris came out to gave us the final score of the Carnival colors of which White is the winner, followed by Blue, then Red.(The designated colors are based on the location of your dining table at Normandie's Restaurant, we were told on our first dinner on Sunday evening that the odd numbers tables on the main dining level are the Blue team, the White team consists of the even number on the main dining level, and red team are all the tables located at the balcony level. By participating throughout the week on activities arranged by the Chris and his assistants, such as BINGOs, Trivia Pursuit Trivia, Amazing Race, Battle of the Sexes & Match Game, Survivors, The Newly-Wed /Not-So-Newly-Wed Game, Horse Racing - The Pride Derby, and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, etc., one can accumulate points for their designated group's color. Throughout the early part of the week, Blue color was trailing behind the Red and the White. The Blue team surpassed the Red Team on Thursday, however, the White team led from the very begining never relinquished their lead). There is no prizes for the winning team, other than the bragging right of winning the Carnival Colors Contest. With that out of the way, "The Hilarious Comedy of Jerome" begins. He was on another Carnival's ship few years back when we sailed, he has updated some of his materials, and we found him to be rather funny.

After the show, we headed up to Mermaid's Grille, grabbed some desserts and drinks for our last Late Nite Bistro on Pride. Normally, it is pretty quiet up there, but tonite, it was swarmed with teenagers and it was pretty rowdy. Throughout the entire week, these kids have been behaving rather orderly, however, tonite, you can hear them running on the top deck above the Mermaid's Grille area. It was past mid-nite by now, both DH and I are ready to head off to bed.

Tomorrow, we need to wake up early and meet the rest of our clan for our final breakfast at Normandie before debarkation.

I'll wrap up my review tomorrow with debarkation information. Till then.....

etluv2cruise

I have cautioned on yesterday segment on not packing your medicines and breakables items into the luggage, but have neglected to mention that you DO NOT PACK your passports or birth certificates, etc. with your luggage also, because you will have show your proof of citizenship to clear immigration before you get to the luggage area.

Debarkation morning (Sunday)

When the alarm clock buzzed this morning, I realized that I have to come to term that THIS IS REALLY IT - I have to get off this beautiful ship, a place that I have called home for the last 7 days. My vacation is about to be over. Tomorrow will be back to my office, with piles of work waiting for me to complete.

It's almost 6:30 a.m., and very tranquil. I eased out of bed, stepped out to the balcony and saw Long Beach's Shoreline Village across the bay from us. We have docked already. Said my goodbye to the balcony and head back into the cabin; checked our mailbox outside the cabin door, lo and behold, all of our Sail & Sign accounts printout is there. Quickly scanned through them to ensure that all charges are legitimate, I head into the shower. (If you have an outstanding balance or discrepancy, you MUST settle your account on board at the Pursers / Information Desk on Deck 2 by 8:00 a.m. this morning. Guests with credit card deposits DO NOT need to settle their accounts on board. You will be billed directly by your credit card company.)

Woke up my DH, DD and practically have to drag DS out of bed. Complete the U.S. Customs Information card - only one card per family. (You must declare on your customs declaration form the total value of all articles acquired abroad that you are bringing into the U.S. including those items purchased on the ship, in foreign ports and on duty free stores. Undeclared merchandise is subject to seizure and/or penalty. So unless, during the entire trip, you only go on excursions, and did not purchase anything, a card must be filled out. U.S. Citizens and Residents have an $800 per person purchases tax exemptions limit. If you are over 18 of age, you are allowed 1 carton of 20o cigarettes, 100 cigars -No Cubans allowed, and if over 21 years old, 1 liter of alcohol as your custom exemption.) Packed up all our toiletries items and cleared out our valuables from the safe. Retain your Sail & Sign card, do not leave it in your cabin, you will need to have it in your hand as you disembark, just like as if you are leaving the ship when in ports.

During the Disembarkation Talk yesterday, it has been mentioned that all guests are requested to vacate their cabin no later than 8:30 a.m. this morning - this is to ensure that the cabin stewards have sufficient time to prepare the cabins for the next set of passengers.

The Photo Gallery is open this morning for your last minute purchases (cash sales only) from 7 - 9 a.m.

The choice for breakfast this morning is as follows:

• Breakfast served on Lido Deck (Mermaid's Grille): 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
  • Breakfast served in the Dining Room (Normandie): 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.

Our family decided that we should eat at the Normandie for the reasons that we want to be waited on for our last meal on board, but most importantly, the Dining room is much closer to disembark than up at Lido deck. My dad, who can't walk too far of a distance and/or down the stairs well, would have a difficult time. (In our past experience, all elevators were disabled on debarkation day; stairwells are the only mean of access.)

We met at Normandie Dining Room at 8:00 a.m., the main level was slightly over half filled, very good services provided, we all had a very nice and relaxing full breakfast there. All debarkation announcements can be heard there. (They actually started the debarkation process at 7:30 a.m. with guests that have tickets for the Coastal Highlight Tour being cleared first, then at 7:55 a.m., guests with flights before 2:00 p.m. from Los Angeles Airport were called to disembark. At approximately 8:15 a.m., the first groups of color tags are called: Black & Gold (Panorama deck). You don't have to disembark even with your color being called; you can enjoy finishing your breakfast, and then make your way to the gangway to disembark. Only after the last and final call is made that you must proceed immediately to the gangway. Failure to do so could result in presentation to and detention by Homeland Security).

We left Normandie after breakfast, by then they have called another group of luggage color tags: Peachy Tan & Dark Brown (Riviera deck). We have the following choices of locations to hang out while awaiting for our deck's color tags to be called: Promenade Deck, Main level of Taj Mahal (both are located on Deck 2) or Lido Deck. Since we will be leaving the ship through the same gangway that we entered, which is located on Level 3 right between the Photo Gallery and Via Veneto (where all the shops are located), it is best to have my dad situated at the Florentine Lounge area, we were fortunate that there were seats available at one of the couches, where my parents could sit, and between the couch opposite to my parents and the window ledges area - the 4 kids planted themselves there playing cards in order to kill time. The remainders of us that do not have seat just wander around the area - I came across the Atrium Lobby, the couches and chairs there are filled with passengers. (According to the Capers, Carnival have it in bold at two places stating "PLEASE DO NOT WAIT IN THE LOBBY". In the past, the lobby is reserved for passengers that are on wheelchairs or need assistance. I guess Carnival did not enforce it on PRIDE probably due to the fact that the gangway is one level up, and their seating there did not hinder the debarkation procedure.) Around 9:30 a.m., they called the Yellow and Blue tags (Empress deck). We were not anxious to leave yet, more seats were made available by now in the area, so that's okay with us. I was kind of hoping that we will be the next group to be called, because the later we get off, the more crowded the pier will be, with the departing passengers awaiting to be picked up, and the arrival of the oncoming passengers. Remembering a week back that we arrived @ the pier @ 10:30 a.m., the pier area is rather manageable, si it will be optimal that we will be off next. But that is not the case; they called the Orange & Fuchsia tags (Verandah deck). Oh well! We better not be last then.

At 10:30 a.m., we were called - great, sigh of relief! Made our way through the Atrium Lobby up the circular staircase right in front of the Information /

Pursers Desk (the other circular staircase has been blocked off, only one side is being utilized during debarkation), walked along the Photo Gallery area, and lined up to get off the gangway. (If you are like us that will be requiring a hotel shuttle pick-up, this will be the time to call. Once you are past the gangway area, all cell phones must be shut off until you get out of the Dome). The line move pretty quickly, once out of the gangway, a few yards forward is the A-Pass system, where you would need to slide your Sail & Sign card into the machine as you exit. (This is the way that Carnival keep tab on the passengers, ensuring that nobody is staying on for another week of free boarding!) Once past there, you will be making a right and walked onto the long bridge way that links between the gangway and the Dome. As you entered the Dome, you will be directed to the various lines leading to the Homeland Security booths (there is a total of 6 lines). It is really luck of the draw here, some lines move faster than the others; I guess it depends on whether the people ahead of you in line are U.S. Citizen or not and whether they are holding passports or birth certificates - it is the fastest for U.S. Citizen holding a valid U.S. Passport. We pretty much breezed through there - it was just matching our passport photo to our faces. They will also glance at, but will not be collecting here, your completed Customs Declaration form. You will then go down the escalators, past the area where you take the first embarkation photo and out to the vast open area where all the luggage are located. Look for the sign that indicates your color tags - when we got here, he area is quite empty already, so it is easier for us to just head to the directions of areas where there are still luggage remaining. Once we gathered all of our luggage, we head towards the entrance/exit of the Dome. Before reaching the exit, an U.S. Custom officer will be standing there collecting your Customs Declaration form. We stepped out of the Dome at 11 a.m. - BACK TO REALITY! There were some people sitting at the benches and grass area, it is not that crowded yet, only the early arrivals are hanging out in the vicinity, but when we get past the parking structure to the islands where the pick-ups and drop-offs areas are - it is pretty crowded. Both islands are filled with people waiting to be picked up as well as people arriving and dropping off the luggage. Once the porters unload their luggage for the departing passengers, their carts are loaded with the oncoming passengers' luggage. We missed this chaos a week ago, because we arrived at the pier earlier, we mostly encountered people awaiting to be pick-up.

It is not until 11:45 am before our shuttle from Coast Hotel arrived to pick us up. They dropped off a carload of passengers, and loaded up the two parties totaling 9 passengers going back. The trunk of the van cannot fit all of our luggage, so our carry-ons, together with a piece of other party's luggage got to ride in the passenger's compartment. So, a word of caution, if you are in a hurry, it is best that you take a cab. These hotel shuttles tend to time the trips so that they can do the pick-up and drop off at the same time. No wonder that a week ago, even with our 10 a.m. shuttle reservation, we were left standing at the lobby until 10:25 before we got pick-up to the pier.

We finally got into our mini-van parked at Coast Hotel parking lot and depart at 12:15 p.m.

Till our next cruise....

etluv2cruise

If I have time, I'll post one last segment, a summary of what we enjoyed on this trip, and areas that we would like to see changes in.

Thank you so much for all your time and effort in posting this review. We appreciate the insight, as we will be going in November. Looking forward to any further comments. I hope you will be able to answer questions after I get all of your posts into one document. Thanks again!

We have a 1:50 flight out of LA./ I wonder if we should get early flight tags. Waht do you think?

Yes, get them. It will give you the option to get off early, even if you are not ready to get off before 8:00 a.m., you can get off anytime subsequent to that when you are finally ready, and do not have to subject to your luggage color tags time in getting off. What if your color is the last to call, you might not get off until 11 a.m., you might have a tough time catching your flight. JMHO.

etluv2cruise

hey! we're going sept 18th as well! i'm just checking out these reviews & trying to get tips for excursions....ours got cancelled last week(from galveston) & we quickly changed our entire trip very last minute! we're pumped though!! have you been to the mexican riviera before?

We will be cruising 9-18, also, it will be our third time taking this cruise. Love the great details and descriptions you are giving us. (Thank you for your time.) We are looking forward to your tours, or day trips you took, we are still undecided on Cabo, and P. V. hope you can help me decide on something.

made any decisions yet? i'm researching options as well, but we've never done this route before...

Archived