Anyone from UK who books with US TA able to get price lowered during new BOGOHO promo

Haven't done so this week, but about 3 months ago was able to do so no problem. Provided you are not past final payment, you ought to be able to price drop to the new promotion.

Good luck, and let us know what happens!

Haven't done so this week, but about 3 months ago was able to do so no problem. Provided you are not past final payment, you ought to be able to price drop to the new promotion.

Good luck, and let us know what happens!

Thank you for your reply.

I have done it in the past too but when my US TA called RCCL today to reprice 3 cabins for my family she was told as they are UK residents then no they would not do it. They are just outside final payment time.

It appears they are enforcing the US & Canada residents only rule :mad:

If this is the case what will be the benefits be for using a US TA, never used one have thought about it even got round to sending E Mails, but never followed it through

I don't know if the person my TA got today was a real stickler for rules or if they have infact decided to enforce the US & Canada only rule.

I am hoping later we will know more and will update this thread when I get updates.

I was hoping someone from the UK who books with US TA had been able to get the new lower rates this week so I could then go back to my TA and say the person she got on the phone was not correct and request she tries again with another person at RCCL.