Colin Kerr has left the Building (well the Dawn really)

I never had the pleasure of meeting Collin Kerr, but only Paul Baya. Would anyone who knows both care to compare the two? Our upcoming cruise in October will obviously have a new CD. If anyone knows this new person and Paul Baya perhaps they can compare those two? No matter what I expect the cruise to be great but just wondering.

Colin,

If you read these boards I want you to know that I think you are the best Cruise Director I have ever had on a cruise. All the other CD I can barely remember if they were female or male much less their names. I hope the Hotel Director also reads these boards and realizes what an excellent professional he has in his staff. You are funny, dedicated, involved, and you have a great personality. Because of you I even went to napking folding class (and dragged my husband along, who actually had fun). My husband was an Assistant Cruise Director for the S/S Rotterdam some 25 years ago for 1 year (his lap year before going to Law School) and he was very impressed with you. On the other hand, I didn't like Lance at all. We'll be taking the Jewel next year for Christmas. Any chances you'll be our CD?

Wishing you all the best at your new ship. Enjoy your most deserved vacation.

Leticia.

I HAVE to agree - Colin was the best CD I ever had! He was so much fun to be around, and made our sailing so enjoyable! I have been on 4 cruises and he is the only one who's name I remember! The assistant cd's name was Kevin, I wonder if he is a CD now? He was also very funny and a pleasure to have on our ship! ;) :D

I never get tired of saying "Colin's my favorite CD!!!!" I'm proud to say I'm one of Colin's fellow napkin folders! Hope to see him next year and years to come. Have a good vacation You deserve it, especailly after being called up to the bridge so many times. haha:p

Archived