bus pickup

dolphin lady

There will be four of us on the Breakaway in Feb and plan on taking the Academy Bus service from MA. We were told the bus will pick us up at 1:00 at the terminal on disembarkment day..Since we have to be of the ship by 10-10:30 was wondering where the four of us could wait until the bus arrives?

If my memory serves me correctly there is a small area with seating where you can wait on the check in level of Pier 88, located prior to the security lines.

When you exit the ship you'll be on the ground level of the terminal. To get back upstairs where the seating is, take the escalator or an elevator.

You may want to also post this on the NCL board to see if someone who has recently cruised and taken this bus can give you an answer based on recent experience. I've never taken a bus to or from the cruise terminal...I'm just recalling what I saw... or thought I saw. ;)

njhorseman is correct. When you exit the ship on the ground level, you go through the glass doors on right side of the exit into the escalator area that you went up when you arrived for the cruise taking you back up to the second floor. Instead of going to the left to get in line for embarkation, you go to the right side of the room. The wall is all windows and you will be able to see the bus parking area. There are restrooms near the waiting area also. The seating is very limited but people come and go all the time waiting for their transportation. There is an elevator at the street end of that seating area that will take you back down to ground level to get to your bus when it arrives.