Please - A Few More Questions on Quantum

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful reviews of Quantum, however, a few issues remain that we would like to know about since we will be sailing on the Feb.2nd. cruise:

1. Have not heard anything about the pizza restaurant called Sorrentos? Is it operational and how is the pizza - thin crust or thick?

2. Is there a restaurant(s) that you can get a sit down American breakfast? What are the times? Is there a separate entrance/room for breakfast for Diamond Club members?

3. Is there an outdoor grill? We love freshly made hamburgers and wonder if this ship has an outdoor grill and what else they offer at the grill.

4. Is the alternative menu available in the Grande?

5. Finally, how is the Windjammer for dinner? Since we will probably be eating several evening meals there we wonder what the entrees are like and if ice cream is available at night (please, please).

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer any questions you can.

Still on quantum and after 5 days I can help answer some questions.

Sit down breakfast offered at American icon grille, could be other places too.

Sorrentos is onboard, thin crust pizza

No alternative menu in any restaurant, as far as I know. We ate at American icon grille, Grande, chic, and Coastal Kitchen and no alternative menu was offered or mentioned.

Diamond lounge has continental breakfast, but no dedicated sit down breakfast for Diamond or diamond plus. However, suite guests can have breakfast at coastal kitchen As well as lunch and dinner at the same venue

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Still on quantum and after 5 days I can help answer some questions.

Sit down breakfast offered at American icon grille, could be other places too.

Sorrentos is onboard, thin crust pizza

No alternative menu in any restaurant, as far as I know. We ate at American icon grille, Grande, chic, and Coastal Kitchen and no alternative menu was offered or mentioned.

Diamond lounge has continental breakfast, but no dedicated sit down breakfast for Diamond or diamond plus. However, suite guests can have breakfast at coastal kitchen As well as lunch and dinner at the same venue

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am seeing such differing comments about the alternative menu. Wish I could remember which review it was, but I recall they said that one of the restaurants said they didn't have one, but the others did. They spoke with the head waiter or restaurant manager and they were going to discuss with everyone. I'm wondering if you need to specifically ask for it?

I'm afraid these attachments aren't great, I couldn't find the link but I had taken screen shots of the menus from that link. You can just about make out what it says on the menus. Hope that helps.

I intend to print off the menus and when I'm told in the restaurants that there is no alternative menu I shall produce it and say "Ta dah!!!" :):):)

I was provided these menus from the executive office (Adam Goldstein's) in response to an email asking about this after seeing people post they were told they didn't exist on the maiden voyage. I don't have the pdf file on my phone but will post it later this morning.

I am on the inaugural next week and will be carrying a copy with me just in case.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app