Fun-A-Thon Winners List?

Captain Carnival

From what I understand, there is not a list.

They just notified the people through their FB page.:mad:

Saw one post where a woman won an 8 night cruise.

Saw another one where a guy won a $25 Carnival gift card and two towels.

Would have been better if they just gave a list of the winners and what they won.

I didn't get a notification so I'm not a winner, but a list would be nice. That being said if anyone was selected and missed it, it's too late now. They only gave a few hours to contact them or else they'd move on to someone else.

I saw some of Carnival's replies to winners in the individual threads, but not all 3 were at the top in each thread.

I was curious as to how they chose the winner. Random or based on their answer? One person commented that a man won one prize and his wife won another. Makes you wonder how "random" the winners were chosen.

Anyways...I never win anything but did participate in hoping maybe my luck would turn around. It didn't. Is it just me or does it seem that some people just plain lucky and seem to win all the time??

You have to send a SASE to get the list.

9. LIST OF Winners: For the names of the winners, available after December 31, 2014,send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by January 30, 2015 to: Fun-a-ThonWinners, P.O. Box 13198, Bridgeport, CT 06673-3198.

I'm curious and am gonna do it.

The people only had till 3pm EST to accept their prizes or they were forfeited.

I also found the list of prizes for each game segment (3 hrs) and the total ARP was less than $15K for all prizes.

BRILLIANT marketing! That new beard needs a raise.

I'm curious how the next worlds leading cruise line game will work. I can't find the rules on that one. But I will once it goes live. A cruise a year for life? 100 cruise days on any CCL brand? Yes, please.