question for recent ben and jerry suite occupants

help04me

I am booked in this stateroom on the independence march 28th.I booked it with the perks in mind so my question is this . Has the way they handle the perks changed particularly the way they manage the access to the lounge or have they loaded that perk onto your set sail pass .

we are booked in that room nov ... we are doing a back to back and i could only get the room for the first part of the journey .. I sure hope all the benefits .. are real .. I will let you know .. or does someone know who just came back

We were in that cabin on Freedom last week (11/9-16) and the perks were the same as has been reported. We each got a regular key card for the stateroom and a separate gold key card for the concierge lounge. We each got a coupon for one scoop per day at Ben and Jerrys. But you could skip a day and then get two scoops the next day. As it turned out, we only used the ice cream cards a couple of times. Always too much to eat elsewhere on the ship. We had the same cabin two months ago and the perks were the same then. I have heard that the key card situation and some perks may vary on the other Freedom class ships.

We were in that cabin on Freedom last week (11/9-16) and the perks were the same as has been reported. We each got a regular key card for the stateroom and a separate gold key card for the concierge lounge. We each got a coupon for one scoop per day at Ben and Jerrys. But you could skip a day and then get two scoops the next day. As it turned out, we only used the ice cream cards a couple of times. Always too much to eat elsewhere on the ship. We had the same cabin two months ago and the perks were the same then. I have heard that the key card situation and some perks may vary on the other Freedom class ships.
thanks for the update

We were in the Sweet on the Indy in March. The concierge key was built into the cabin key, so we didn't get a gold key. This means no access to the suite only pool seating area or reserved seating for the shows, just the lounge.

We were able to access the concierge suite for coffee and the Happy Hour as well as get the ice cream coupons. The concierge there can also help you with show tickets and other reservations as well.

The room was a lot of fun - enjoy!

We were in the Sweet on the Indy in March. The concierge key was built into the cabin key, so we didn't get a gold key. This means no access to the suite only pool seating area or reserved seating for the shows, just the lounge.

We were able to access the concierge suite for coffee and the Happy Hour as well as get the ice cream coupons. The concierge there can also help you with show tickets and other reservations as well.

The room was a lot of fun - enjoy!

thanks for the response

I plan to enjoy it