Natural bra

Colette

Still waiting for my "Lee Press-On-Boobs" to get here-it said 4-6 weeks and I noticed last week that my credit card had finally been charged, so I guess there on their way9on a slow boat from China). I'm glad i ordered way ahead of time. I'll let you all know what i think after I give them a "test run".

• 2 weeks later...
No, they don't lift, but you can get nice cleavage ;) from clipping the 2 pieces together at the bottom. I used mine for the first time a few weeks ago and was very pleased with the feel and sticking power. I did not get the new ones that have the adhesive tabs, just the originals with the allover stickiness. I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond with the 20% discount coupon and paid $16 plus tax.

I too have the old one with the all over stickiness (no adhesive strips). I wore it yesterday for an outdoor July 4th party. I had it on for 8 hours in 95 degree very humid weather with no problems. I sweated a lot since I was outside the whole time, but it stuck through it all. If you need lifting too taping will work better. If all you need is cleavage or something to cover nipples so they don't point at people the Natural Bra works great.

Natalie

[i][b]If you need lifting too taping will work better.[/b][/i]
[b][/b]
What is taping? I'm hoping to wear some alter tops on my cruise (never worn them before) I figured the natural type of bra would be suitable but I definately would prefer lift. The strapless type don't appear to have the ability to lift??

[quote name='BrodyBarb'][i][b]If you need lifting too taping will work better.[/b][/i]
[b][/b]
What is taping? I'm hoping to wear some alter tops on my cruise (never worn them before) I figured the natural type of bra would be suitable but I definately would prefer lift. The strapless type don't appear to have the ability to lift??[/QUOTE]

The Natural Bra takes what you have and keeps it firm and with cleavage. It only comes in sizes up to C and if you are bigger than that you would definately need something with straps to hold you up.

If you go to the website you can see all the info you need to decide if this is for you. Just click on the link here. [URL=https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vcc/telebrands/naturalbra/index/106431/]Natural Bra web page[/URL]

Here is the web site for the one with the adhesive strips.
[URL=http://www.naturalbra.com/]NaturalBra with adhesive strips[/URL]

Received mine last week. The new ones with the adhesive tabs. I too thought they would be great for halter tops as well as the long version of the tube top. I have not tried them yet. Don't really know what I am waiting for. I guess I should try them before we cruise in 2 weeks.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=seagreen]I just ordered mine! I didn't upgrade though, does that mean I won't get any strips? Total impulse buy, and I really don't know much about them either. Also, they said expect shipment in 1 to 6 weeks. I'm leaving for my cruise in 4 weeks, do you think I'll have them in time?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#2e8b57]Thanks for the info! I'm so tired of "angry boobs"! My husband teases me because I can ony wear a regular bra for a couple of hours and wherever I am in the house, it usually gets thrown off. They :D like to be "free"![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#2e8b57]Happy Sailing![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#2e8b57]Romy[/color][/size][/font]

Char,

I saw these at Bed, Bath & Beyond the other day. I thought about picking them up for the cruise, but didn't. Now, I'm thinking about going back and getting them. Question... how exactly do they stick without the adhesive? You said it's all-over sticky. How do they stay sticky? How long does the stickyness last? How "reusable" are they? Thanks! Kim

I have the ones with out the adhesive strips. I have worn it about a dozen times since I bought it last fall and it still sticks like new. Essentially the entire inside of the breast enhancers (look like boneless skinless chicken breast) is covered in some reuseable adhesive. When you take it off after wearing you wash it in a gentle soap (I use Ivory liquid), turn them upside down to air dry, then place back in their storage container to keep dust/lint off them in between wears.

The breast taping thread is on the old boards and I had detailed instructions on how to tape your breasts up for certain outfits. If I can find the old thread I'll cut and paste my directions since they were so long.

Natalie

[quote name='kimba595']Char,

I saw these at Bed, Bath & Beyond the other day. I thought about picking them up for the cruise, but didn't. Now, I'm thinking about going back and getting them. Question... how exactly do they stick without the adhesive? You said it's all-over sticky. How do they stay sticky? How long does the stickyness last? How "reusable" are they? Thanks! Kim[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]The cups have some kind of "sticky" made into them. You wash with mild soap, air dry and they are sticky again! Don't know how long this will last since I've only used them once, but I am happy with the results. For those special dresses that are hard to find undergarments for (for me it's a spaghetti strap cocktail dress) they should work just fine. When you hook them together at the bottom it gives the illusion of "uplift" when they create the "cleavage". :)

Did you check out the web sites I posted above? They have a streaming video that shows you some detail.[/COLOR][/FONT]

I found the old thread.... here's my taping directions: :p

Alright, from a former pageant chick (me):

First start with clean skin, no lotions, powders, etc.

For strapless or non low-cut gowns
Step 1: While leaning over a bit (to give the boobs a lift) I usually start by using a strip of tape (about 12-16 inches long depending on how big you are or where your dress is cut) from one side of boobs (end of tape pointing toward armpit), under the boobs (pulling them together a bit), then up the other side of boobs (with this end pointing toward other armpit).

Step 2: (You can stand up straight for the rest)I take a strip of tape and place it horizontally across boobs while pulling them together for cleavage and to where it covers nipples, being sure each end touches the previous tape strip on the side (near armpits).

Step 3: A third strip can be placed above the second for reinforcement, pulling the boobs together again.

A modification of the above for low cut gowns is this:

Step 1: (Leaning forward a bit) Place strip of tape on side of boob, tape in a diagonal (pointing toward opposite hip), but not necessary to go completely to other side. Repeat with other boob.

Step 2: Place strip of tape above previous strip, overlapping a little,while pulling boob to position you would like it to be (more or less cleavage) covering the nipple and ending close to where other strip ended. Repeat for other boob.

Your tape strips can cross one another or can be made to not cross if your dress is really low cut.

Please do not use duct tape unless you enjoy skin coming off with it. I have seen a girls boobs bleeding from using duct tape when she removed it. I always either masking tape, sports tape, or as Sthomp said there is a medical tape used by hospitals made by 3M that works wonders (I used to work in an ICU and we used it). I can't remember the name of it, but I've seen it at Eckerds, Walgreens, etc.

Masking tape also works. I used that for the Miss Texas USA pageant in 1996 and I had no problems. Plus masking tape is cheap.

It takes practice to get it just right. The first time I taped my boobs I did it all wrong,with just pulling them together and not lifting them first.

A fashion photographer I used to work with actually gave me these pointers! Hope this helps.

Natalie

Natalie, just a quick question about the taping. Do you actually tape over your nipples? Doesn't it hurt when you remove it? My husband works for a medical supply company so I can get a ton of that great tape. However, before I did it, I wanted to make sure someone else has done it and didn't get scarred!!! I just got a great dress (spaghetti straps, low cut) from ebay and definately could use some help looking less saggy! ~Kim

P.S. Poked through the wedding pictures... everyone looked beautiful!

This was over on the "Fun Stuff" board. [URL=http://www.thezac.com/ducttape/images/formal.jpg]duct tape bra[/URL]

The advice is to NOT use duct tape because it is really hard on the skin, but if you must, the safest way is to touch the tape to some fabric first (like jeans) to get the tape a little less sticky, then put it on your skin. That way you won't lose any epidermis when taking it back off.

I can tell everyone from personal experience that the Victoria's Secret strapless/backless bras that have adhesive tabs on the sides DO NOT stick for very long. I went to an event wearing one and the tabs came unstuck. I had to go in the restroom and take it off and go "free" the rest of the evening. :eek:

kimba, if you have really sensitive nipples, yes, it may hurt. I typically use a 2 inch wide tape by 3M that has a fabric feel to it. It is really thin and looks like it is perforated all over. I can't remember the name, but medical supply stores should carry it. We used it in ICU on patients.

Once again, I really advise against using duct tape. I have seen a girl bleeding after removing her duct tape bra at the Miss Texas pageant. Not a pretty site. I always use a medical tape that is meant to be used on skin or masking tape (cheap and readily available).

Natalie

I received my natural bra and the extra tabs, but haven't been able to try it yet. I came down with "Shingles" and the left side of my upper body is in great pain from my middle back to under my left breast, so i can't put anything near there right now. I hope it doesn't last too long-I don't have the rash-just the pain and it's in the back of the left side of my head. Will let you all know when i can put them on for a trial run.

[SIZE=4][I][COLOR=Red][FONT=Georgia]Char ~ How long ago did you buy them? I checked the BB&B website and couldn't find any there but I may stop by the store this afternoon when I pick up my son from camp. Do you remember where you found them in the store??? I just want to avoid the potential embarrassment :eek: of asking some young male storeclerk, "Where are the press on boobs?" :D [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/I] [/SIZE]

[quote name='MartiniMama'][SIZE=4][I][COLOR=Red][FONT=Georgia]Char ~ How long ago did you buy them? I checked the BB&B website and couldn't find any there but I may stop by the store this afternoon when I pick up my son from camp. Do you remember where you found them in the store??? I just want to avoid the potential embarrassment :eek: of asking some young male storeclerk, "Where are the press on boobs?" :D [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/I] [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Hey :D

I got them in the store about 6 weeks ago. I'm assuming all the stores are set up the same way. The Natural Bra was in the personal care area which, in our store, is at the front and to the right -- after you pass the check out counters. If you don't see them ask a [B]female [/B] employee! ;)

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Black]Char ~ Just back from the store with my new press on boobs -- I found them at Bed Bath and Beyond -- exactly where you said they would be. And I found them [I]quickly[/I] before anyone asked what I was looking for!! ;) They were $19.99. They are rather thick and mushy and heavy! They are the new ones with the adhesive strips. Let me tell you what happened when I tried them out.... I applied the adhesive strips and then put them on and [B]THEY FELL OFF[/B]!!! My new boobs were on the floor :eek: .... I quickly reached for them hoping my dog wouldn't think they were a new chew toy...can you imagine chasing her around the house..."bad dog, give me back my boobs, RIGHT NOW!" Anyway, what did I do wrong? Are the other ones (without the adhesive) thick and heavy like these? HELP!!! :D[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

The old ones were the same, (feels like a boneless skinless chicken breast in plastic to me) but had a sticky adhesive all over the inside (no adhesive strips needed). You should make sure your skin is clean and dry (no lotions or powders), and I am assuming you will have to press them into the adhesive strips pretty good. I have the old ones, so I'm not sure how the adhesive strips work.

Natalie

[quote name='MartiniMama'][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Black]Char ~ Just back from the store with my new press on boobs -- I found them at Bed Bath and Beyond -- exactly where you said they would be. And I found them [I]quickly[/I] before anyone asked what I was looking for!! They were $19.99. They are rather thick and mushy and heavy! They are the new ones with the adhesive strips. Let me tell you what happened when I tried them out.... I applied the adhesive strips and then put them on and [B]THEY FELL OFF[/B]!!! My new boobs were on the floor .... I quickly reached for them hoping my dog wouldn't think they were a new chew toy...can you imagine chasing her around the house..."bad dog, give me back my boobs, RIGHT NOW!" Anyway, what did I do wrong? Are the other ones (without the adhesive) thick and heavy like these? HELP!!! [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Hey :D

Glad you got to them before the dog :eek:

Scroll up a bit and find my earlier post with the links to the Natural Bra streaming video intstructions. One is for the "old" kind and the other one is for the new ones like you have. It will give you a better idea how to put them on.

Yes, they seem weird at first, but do not feel heavy once on. You forget they are there! Putting them on so the space between the bottom hook is not too far apart is important. I suppose if there is too much "pull" it might peel them off!

Good luck!! :)

Has anyone tried the Fashion Formal Adhesive Bra that is on the JC Penney website? I have been trying to decide what to get to wear with my backless, spaghetti strap dress. I'm not sure if I am brave enough to try the tape!

Archived